More Anti-Gun Propaganda BS in NYC - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > More Anti-Gun Propaganda BS in NYC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Ropin- with the number of kids that drown each year, I make sure none of my grandkids ever drink water, and they have to keep their eyes closed when they are taking a bath. And God forbid if it should rain..........
Let's not forget the dangers of humanizing wild predators with movies like The Lion King. Next thing you know, some kid with an uninvolved parent will be hopping the fence at the zoo to pet "Simba", then the "parent" sues the zoos. Of course, an even more prevalent danger is shows like "Gentle Ben" that could make a child with an uninvolved parent think that bears are anything but Karnivours In Satan's Service. Bear eats kid; "parent" sues the government (out of MY pockets).

Bears, not even once.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 02-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Thanks big byrd.. I new I had it all wrong lol )))))

Old 02-09-2012, 01:54 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter
Ropin- with the number of kids that drown each year, I make sure none of my grandkids ever drink water, and they have to keep their eyes closed when they are taking a bath. And God forbid if it should rain..........
Man I'm glad you reminded me about the water thing I had completely forgot about it !!!! )))

Old 02-09-2012, 02:04 PM   #14

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

I read that there were over 500 highway fatalities during the holidays. So now I keep my cars covered up so my kids can't see them and no one is allowed to say the "C" word around the house.

Old 02-09-2012, 02:35 PM   #15
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1990 Times on 1078 Posts
Likes Given: 593

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
I agree with you. Give them wine like the French do.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 02-09-2012, 02:50 PM   #16

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin201
I read that there were over 500 highway fatalities during the holidays. So now I keep my cars covered up so my kids can't see them and no one is allowed to say the "C" word around the house.
You sir are a truly a smart man !!!! ))

Old 02-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2121 Times on 1147 Posts
Likes Given: 3194

Now you know how idiots like Weiner and Schumer get elected to congress from NY City.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:42 PM   #18

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I've never met a normal five year old that has not at some point in their life simulated a gun with their finger or made a gun out of a broom stick, Legos, Tinker Toys, or something else. It almost seems to be a natural thing for them to do, and this includes kids raised in fervent anti-gun households.

I'd like to see Eddy Eagle programs in every school in the nation. Not all kids will want to shoot, but it would help if all kids know what to do if they ever come upon a firearm.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:15 PM   #19

Any body ever notice that the places with the biggest anti gun areas example New York, California, Chicago etc have the highest crime rates. When I lived in Carson City Nevada where 1 in 3 people legally carry "estimate made in local news paper" we called car jackers suicidal. So thankful that I live in another gun friendly state again after moving.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #20

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_tap
Any body ever notice that the places with the biggest anti gun areas example New York, California, Chicago etc have the highest crime rates. When I lived in Carson City Nevada where 1 in 3 people legally carry "estimate made in local news paper" we called car jackers suicidal. So thankful that I live in another gun friendly state again after moving.
Just what I was Thinking.. the crime rate is really high In New York !!!!