Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Modern American Exceptionalism And The 2nd Amendment (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/modern-american-exceptionalism-2nd-amendment-45288/)

YihChauChang 07-16-2011 05:23 AM

Modern American Exceptionalism And The 2nd Amendment

Apparently, our nation's legacy of American exceptionalism is alive and well, as demonstrated by those common, law-abiding Californians who have chosen to stake their names, faces, and professional reputations in the name of defending that which is greater than themselves--the basic, fundamental, and enumerated civil right to self defense.

Modern American Exceptionalism And The 2nd Amendment - Oakland Gun Rights | Examiner.com

opaww 07-16-2011 07:05 AM

Another good one...Keep them comming and thanks for the work you do.

CA357 07-16-2011 03:00 PM

I didn't know about the event in Murphy's. I'm going to try and attend. Thanks for posting this.

YihChauChang 07-17-2011 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opaww (Post 542721)
Another good one...Keep them comming and thanks for the work you do.

Thanks for the support, everyone!

Angry_bald_guy 07-17-2011 03:43 PM

Is it possible to subscribe to a poster?

YihChauChang 07-18-2011 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angry_bald_guy (Post 543750)
Is it possible to subscribe to a poster?

Yes, you can subscribe to my Oakland Gun Rights Examiner articles by clicking on the "Subscribe to get instant updates" link next to my name and picture at the top of the article. Thanks again for the support!

Angry_bald_guy 07-18-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YihChauChang (Post 544326)
Yes, you can subscribe to my Oakland Gun Rights Examiner articles by clicking on the "Subscribe to get instant updates" link next to my name and picture at the top of the article. Thanks again for the support!

Thank you Mr Chang. You have some very thought provoking articles.

canebrake 07-19-2011 01:20 AM

Of all the carping about the Republik of Kalie I've heard here on the forum this is the first "good news" this old man has heard coming from the worst coast.

Kudos Mr. Chang, I am proud to have you as a fellow member here on the FTF.

I have signed up for your Oakland Gun Rights Examiner and look forward to the read. I wish you the best of luck in your good fight on this important struggle for our 2nd Amendment rights.

cane

YihChauChang 07-19-2011 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canebrake (Post 544985)
Of all the carping about the Republik of Kalie I've heard here on the forum this is the first "good news" this old man has heard coming from the worst coast.

Kudos Mr. Chang, I am proud to have you as a fellow member here on the FTF.

I have signed up for your Oakland Gun Rights Examiner and look forward to the read. I wish you the best of luck in your good fight on this important struggle for our 2nd Amendment rights.

cane

Thanks for the support! There is still hope for California yet.