You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Mitt Romney on gun control

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 07:04 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

2ndAFreedom, well there is always room for another good man here in the "Cowboy" state. I think you would like any of the InterMtn. states. I think if you make the move West you will never look back at the Low Country.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:04 AM   #12

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 43

I just edited my post, little is known about Santorum's stance but apparently his voting record is a mix of good and bad. Santorum truly believes in home grown terrorists and that kinda crap so logically he would push for gun control.

I'm in between jobs right now and I'm looking for jobs out of Illinois, I'd love to live in a "Cowboy" state, would be a great change from Chicago.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Last edited by 2ndAmendmentFreedom; 02-08-2012 at 07:07 AM.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:17 AM   #13

2nd AFreeedom, Sent you a PM.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:18 AM   #14
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9095 Times on 5278 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
Problem is he not the choice of the voting public.
There's yer problem! Absolutely. Whomever the Republican Party nominates the bulk of idiot Republicans will vote for him, just as the bulk of idiot Democrats will vote for Obama. The People are outraged, if you are not outraged too you are not paying attention. Obama got a bunch of young critters to register to vote. Many of them have taken the time to look into politics and they don't like what they see. Many of those young voters that were recruited by Obama see some light in Ron Paul. Maybe we should give him a chance. He can't do too much damage because we have the Judicial and Legislative branches to keep him in check.

Vote outside of your Party box! You don't have to tell anyone how you vote! That is your right.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:32 AM   #15

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 43

People are just too worried of voting differently than the rest of the crowd. People support political parties like they support their hometown football team, always loyal regardless of how disastrous the candidate is. Back in high school years ago I remember learning about how perfect the system was and about the checks and balances and everything; seems that people never evolved from the "theoretical" school teachings and still believe today that there are no hidden agendas/corruption.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Old 02-08-2012, 07:45 AM   #16

The Power of special interest has been at play from Washington to Obama. The problem now is mass media was not known until the past 100 years. Mass Media unlike the small newspapers of the past can be controled by incredible wealth. Obama spent over 1 Billion in the last election. That is unheard of in American elections. Americans are addicted to mass media. So the more money the more you can feed the people who vote. It works. Do you need to know how to govern "Hell" no. But you had better have good hair and know when to smile.

Old 02-08-2012, 01:14 PM   #17

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Every single one of them, no matter what they say, or what their past record has been, will do exactly whatever it takes to further their political ambitions at the moment. No more. No less.

Old 02-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #18

Liked 1971 Times on 1035 Posts
Likes Given: 4288

Anyone else notice the OP is conspicuously absent from the discussion? Stinks of campaign spam in here....

Old 02-08-2012, 02:18 PM   #19

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent
Anyone else notice the OP is conspicuously absent from the discussion? Stinks of campaign spam in here....
Good eye Vincent. OP only has one post.

Old 02-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #20

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellmaster207 View Post
Good eye Vincent. OP only has one post.
Sniff, sniff.....I smell something. And it ain't the bean and cabbage enchiladas I had for breakfast.