Missouri Gun Confiscation - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Missouri Gun Confiscation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2013, 04:46 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Voted out hell, they need to be impeached and put in jail for Treason.

This is the War Room!"
hiwall Likes This 
Old 02-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #12

Liked 11 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNFrank View Post
Voted out hell, they need to be impeached and put in jail for Treason.
Agreed 100% This bill would be equivalent to a declaration of war in Texas.

Old 02-15-2013, 02:23 PM   #13
EdH

Hello all,

I've been a member here for a bit but haven't posted. Just sitting back and watching things. I think it's beyond time for everyone to get involved to make sure the infringement of our rights stop.

I live and work in Pa., which, as far as North East States go is the best firearms ownership state. Other than Constitutional carry states, I don't believe there are any more gun owner friendly states at this point in time. My wife and I bought land in Missouri in 2007. We planned to retire there in 3 to 5 years. If this bill would pass in to law I will sell the land, likely at a loss, and buy in Texas or some state that isn't so draconian.

There are some sort of anti-gun legislations popping up everywhere in most every state right now. We've got to stay on our toes to see that these laws don't pass.

Last edited by EdH; 02-15-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Old 02-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #14

Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Looks like a "conspiracy nut" website. I wouldn't give it much credit for veracity.
Agree- this crap is popin up everywhere

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 02-15-2013, 04:25 PM   #15
EdH

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Looks like a "conspiracy nut" website. I wouldn't give it much credit for veracity.
http://www.kentuckynewsnetwork.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104668&article=10823347

Old 02-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #16

Liked 82 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 38

I doubt it would be posted on the Missouri bill website if it was a conspiracy theory.

But it is weird that if you go to the main page (www.house.mo.gov) and search for the bill number, it does not come up.

Or atleast it didn't for me.

http://www.house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills131/biltxt/intro/HB0545I.HTM

It would be interesting to see how many votes this actually gets if it were true.

Last edited by luckyj; 02-15-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Old 02-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #17

Liked 82 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Nevermind. I found it.

http://www.house.mo.gov/billcentral.aspx?pid=26&page=2&Q=schupp&Session=13 1&SearchType=Basic

Honestly I was hoping I wouldn't.

Old 02-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedJava View Post
Seriously, what the hell is going on with semiautos?

How did we manage to survive the last century with these evil devices on the loose?

I swear, I do not get bans on technology. It is solving the wrong problem. The worst part is that an outlier shooting by a madman that is hardly the norm is what these states are basing their gun control policies on.

I am very surprised they would do this in Missouri though. Is St. Louis that Liberal? I know the rest of the state sure isn't.
St. Louis and Kansas City are probably the only parts of Missouri that voted for Obama! The Missouri legislature is controlled by a super majority of Republicans, so the bill will most likely go down in flames but that doesn't mean we should sit back and relax, means we need to work to get rid of the 4 sponsors of this POS bill.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly