Million man gun march - Page 9
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Million man gun march

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Based on? IMO you do not understand The Left.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkS2BRoCd2I&list=PLB02AB058B4C18DA1
Great videeo...

Old 01-06-2013, 05:38 PM   #82
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2337 Times on 1258 Posts
Likes Given: 844

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
What you don't seem to grasp is that a lot of gunowners don't support the Politics of the NRA. The NRA, the gunmakers, the conservative press, the Republican party, big business, and big banking are inseperable to the point as to be one political entity. To support one is to support the rest. Some gunowners are simply not "one issue" people and won't buy the package.

Sure women, blacks and Hispanic Americans, and a hell of a lot of white men voted for the people that they felt represented their interests. That is what elections are all about......

Who do you know that votes for someone they think are trying to subvert their interests?
Wow. You think that conservatives have been more protective of big business and big banking than libs? You really are blind. Just remember it was Dodd/Frank which codified "too big to fail" into law.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #83
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2337 Times on 1258 Posts
Likes Given: 844

Quote:
That restores my faith in the moderator's judgement.
You are so full of yourself.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA
People Like This 
Old 01-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #84

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
That is some kind of fuzzy math you are using. You could also say that 100% of NRA members support the NRA.
You serious?... If we didn't support them, why would we become members? What kind of logic was that?

Old 01-06-2013, 05:58 PM   #85

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Chain would you please honor my request to post some facts. Post facts regarding the 1.8 Million NRA members who want more gun control. Post the gun laws that you and these members would like? Please post just how leading Liberals are going to protect gun owners rights? The conservatives are targets as being people who will not listen? You have a forum please post some facts? What new gun laws will aid gun owners? Who are the NRA members wanting new gun laws?

Old 01-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #86

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Chain...

What you fail to grasp is the global history of gun contol and the fact that 2A rights here is the US are the ONLY right that allows us to prevent future wrongs.

Your faulty numbers have been pointed out numerous times but like a true agenda driven liberal you simply refuse to acknowledge facts as you persist with your talking points.

I'm sure you enjoy being the resident liberal troll...I'm certain that in some way it feeds you ego, especially when can get engaged with some of our younger, less well spoken members.

...and if I'm being completely honest, I DO enjoy slapping you around weekly...even ran you out of your own "NRA BASHING" thread last week before Jon weighed in and shut it down...

Keep on having your fun my friend. Like every liberal agenda, your is experiencing "unintended consequences" and simply driving more of our members to support the NRA.

Thanks for the help!

Tack
Amen brother

Old 01-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #87

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Well, I joined this forum to listen to what ideas were out there regarding a march on DC. Then some goofball (tho obvious, I won't mention any handles) decides to throw in worthless popaganda and meaningless facts. How and why the hell did we even get on the subject of NRA and their agenda?

Their agenda is obvious... and if you are not a member and don't like how they handle their business, then obviously whether we have a ban or restrictions placed on our 2nd Amendment rights really must not matter very much to you.

Someone here had a great idea to just stand together peacefully at our state's capital. I think that was a great idea and worth noting. Writing to all officials is still a must. I do not want to end up like the citizens of Great Britain.... that would seriously piss me off!!

Old 01-07-2013, 02:12 AM   #88

Liked 21 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post
well if 19 out of 20 gun owners in our great country are not NRA members, maybe the way to grow membership is by attraction (rather than calling them wienies?)

<snip>
OK, here's the attraction;

We all suffer from the practical knowledge that a bad law can be passed and lasts forever - which makes it our job to see that it never passes to begin with.
Don't believe that?
When's the '86 NFA ban gonna be overturned?
The Bush I '89 EBR ban?
The GCA of 68?
The NFA of '34?

When the anti-gun side can truthfully point and snicker at how gunowners are completely disorganized to our cause - it thoroughly emboldens them to act without fear of any consequence.

Whether or not any of us believe in what the over-paid exec staff of the NRA mgmt says, collectively THEY - the NRA - are THE gunowner's BIGGEST LOBBY.

Pay your $25.00, then go back and sit and watch Real Botox of Beverly Hills while the NRA does the heavy lifting - but at least join to get the numbers up.

Yowza, the anti-gunners gotta love lurking on threads like this...

In a victim nation, a classroom full of dead children is morally superior to a teacher holding a smoking gun knowing she just protected her students.

filter777 Likes This 
Old 01-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #89

Liked 2050 Times on 1072 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
OK, here's the attraction;

We all suffer from the practical knowledge that a bad law can be passed and lasts forever - which makes it our job to see that it never passes to begin with.
Don't believe that?
When's the '86 NFA ban gonna be overturned?
The Bush I '89 EBR ban?
The GCA of 68?
The NFA of '34?

When the anti-gun side can truthfully point and snicker at how gunowners are completely disorganized to our cause - it thoroughly emboldens them to act without fear of any consequence.

Whether or not any of us believe in what the over-paid exec staff of the NRA mgmt says, collectively THEY - the NRA - are THE gunowner's BIGGEST LOBBY.

Pay your $25.00, then go back and sit and watch Real Botox of Beverly Hills while the NRA does the heavy lifting - but at least join to get the numbers up.

Yowza, the anti-gunners gotta love lurking on threads like this...
I would be real surprised if any true anti-gunners would bother with this forum. They would be spending their time trying to convince folks who are undecided about 2A issues - I don't see much indecision here on 2A issues. It would be like you going to a Planned Parenthood forum with the intent of making participants pro-life converts. Ain't gonna happen.

I contribute to the NRA for the reason you mention - they are the gunowner's biggest lobby and I believe we need one. Even if I don't agree with everything the NRA always does.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:54 PM   #90

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

NRA over paid staff? They are fighting multi billionaire movie stars and Union leaders that are paid millions. Geo. Sorroes, Bill Gates and Warren Buffet the richest most powerful men tn the world are supporting Obama.
Now what the Hell do you want? The NRA should send in an uneducated idiot with worn out shoes and holes in his pants? It is a good thing that not all NRA members are eating this anti NRA propaganda.