Million man gun march - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Million man gun march

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 02:57 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Chain lots of words but what are you saying? Can you just post the facts that many of us are missing? Are you saying the Left is and has supported gun owners? Are you saying the Left is going to protect gun owners with the pending AWB?
The leading Democrats agree with you on the NRA. They are saying the NRA does not represent gun owners. The Liberals claim NRA members want more gun control. Can you tell us what new gun control is being demanded by these NRA members?
Nite, "gun control" is a plank of the liberal's party platform. Civilian bans the goal! And when a Left-Winger says "on a gun forum... there are other opinions out there that you don't ever know exist if you only dwell in the conservative temple" means you are supposed to ignore the facts and just accept that liberals are really pro-gun. Won't you play along? After all, they're looking out for us; the People.

Well, of course that's simply untrue. And such amateur propaganda insults our collective (the Right can use that word too Chainfire) intelligence...

So, if 4+ Million NRA members represent 43-55 Million law-abidding households with guns, how many homes does the less than 28,000 Brady Campaign members represent; only about 3 Million? Move, and write your own Constitution (as though the rule of law means anything to you all).

Eff the Left!

Last edited by HockaLouis; 01-06-2013 at 03:19 PM.
People Like This 
Old 01-06-2013, 03:27 PM   #72
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

I wonder if with the latest surge in Gun Ban efforts if the NRA
and other State RA's have seen an increase in membership?

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

Old 01-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #73

Liked 1440 Times on 874 Posts
Likes Given: 335

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
A few of you will notice some of your posts were deleted. I went back and deleted the posts that mentioned the racist comment of another poster which has been given a 7 day vacation from the group.
That restores my faith in the moderator's judgement.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 01-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
That restores my faith in the moderator's judgement.
Just the Moderator's? Sure, not in the conservative-leaning Members, but I'm sure a few Reported the Post despite your own prejudices -- I know of at least one when it was too late to contact the offender directly as he was already quoted.

Last edited by HockaLouis; 01-06-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Old 01-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #75

Liked 1440 Times on 874 Posts
Likes Given: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
True that. They are OUR biggest lobby.

I could not imagine a lawyer not being in the ABA, or an MD in the AMA. But a gunowner not in the NRA?

Gunowners are our own worst enemies.

Here in SWPA we have a liberal anti-gunner politico bragging on talk radio last week about how PA has so many deerhunters - and so few NRA members.

His goal is to work with CeaseFire PA and embolden the anti-gun politicians in ofc here in PA to stop fearing the NRA and us gunowners and start voting for gun bans.
As he stated; we have so few lazyazzed gunowners even bothering to belong to the NRA, let alone voting in a solid bloc.

D'ya think blacks voted in a solid bloc in the past 2 elections? Women voters?
Gunowners are and will always be our own worst enemies.

ETA: So sad this thread had to deteriorate to asking for all gunowners to support OUR biggest lobby... Maybe such wienies actually deserve to be restricted to double-bbl shottys and 3rd hunting rimfires.

What you don't seem to grasp is that a lot of gunowners don't support the Politics of the NRA. The NRA, the gunmakers, the conservative press, the Republican party, big business, and big banking are inseperable to the point as to be one political entity. To support one is to support the rest. Some gunowners are simply not "one issue" people and won't buy the package.

Sure women, blacks and Hispanic Americans, and a hell of a lot of white men voted for the people that they felt represented their interests. That is what elections are all about......

Who do you know that votes for someone they think are trying to subvert their interests?

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

otisthecat Likes This 
Old 01-06-2013, 03:41 PM   #76

Liked 3858 Times on 1863 Posts
Likes Given: 701

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
The Left Wing Liberal Democrats have used gun control for the past 200 years. The Democrats used gun control to protect slavary and later to control emigrants such as the Irish.
The hate for the NRA is based more in their hate for conservatives. The Leftest do not accept anyone who disagrees with them. They want to destroy any thing that stands in the way of total government control. They do believe in gun ownership. That is when they control all ownership of firearms.
This out rage expressed by the Left toward the NRA is we are getting even. The NRA stands up against their radical one world direction for America. Obama and his Leftest followers want to destroy the NRA more than they want to ban sheet metal.
Bing bing bing... steel on target.

I've been saying that for years. Look at pop television, music etc... Now go to a liberal political forum.

here's how the topic breaks down.

OP: "Do we need law X to prevent Y?"

"Those NRA bigots are POS."

"White men scared of people have guns"

"Bible thumping morons."

"Animal murdering jerks."

"Anti-abortion racists!"

And on and on... No real debate to the merits of real solutions to violence.

It's childhood antics at best, "Taking away the toys from the kid you don't like."

And traitorously evil at worst, "Disarm those who disagree with you."
Old 01-06-2013, 03:49 PM   #77

Liked 94 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Comments begining with "Seems to me" have led to more incompetent statements than just about anything else...

I think you need to study some history.

The NRA was around as the Nations leading authority on gun safety and marksmanship training looooong before there was any need to become a lobby group in defense of 2A liberties.

Start with the early 1930's and work your way up to the present looking and the history of gun control and the evolution of the NRA.

Once you've educated yourself...come back here and make a comment that hopefully does NOT begin with "seems to me".

Tack
Therein lies our problem, just too many people have it in for the NRA as there are against strict gun control. Obama and crowd are depending on that to dull any organized resistance against their agenda. Lose the focus the NRA as a group can give and we lose the fight.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:52 PM   #78

Quote:
What you don't seem to grasp is that a lot of gunowners don't support the Politics of the NRA. The NRA, the gunmakers, the conservative press, the Republican party, big business, and big banking are inseperable to the point as to be one political entity. To support one is to support the rest. Some gunowners are simply not "one issue" people and won't buy the package.

Sure women, blacks and Hispanic Americans, and a hell of a lot of white men voted for the people that they felt represented their interests. That is what elections are all about......

Who do you know that votes for someone they think are trying to subvert their interests?
And there you are making things up again Chainfire -- you have no data to support that claim and dredging up the decades-old vast right-wing conspiracy doesn't lend you any credence. How many times are you gonna get caught trying this ploy, to divide and conquer patriots, until you are simply dismissed as an outright Leftist troll here? I mean, if the Jackboot fits...

As for elections, when 93-96% of a particular group votes for one individual your argument is that is out of their "interests" and other candidates were trying to "subvert" them? Your words Comrade! I have a coupla other names for it...

Last edited by HockaLouis; 01-06-2013 at 04:06 PM.
filter777 Likes This 
Old 01-06-2013, 04:11 PM   #79

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
Write to your senators in every state, and the people in the Whitehouse. Millions of letters will get the message through if we can't March on Washington, because of personal logistics.
Absolutely!!... and sign any petition regarding gun bans of any kind!!

I've written to all officials, senators, house, governor, mayor... etc. Do this before its too late.

Old 01-06-2013, 04:23 PM   #80

Liked 4781 Times on 2313 Posts
Likes Given: 1473

Quote:

Chain...

What you fail to grasp is the global history of gun contol and the fact that 2A rights here is the US are the ONLY right that allows us to prevent future wrongs.

Your faulty numbers have been pointed out numerous times but like a true agenda driven liberal you simply refuse to acknowledge facts as you persist with your talking points.

I'm sure you enjoy being the resident liberal troll...I'm certain that in some way it feeds you ego, especially when can get engaged with some of our younger, less well spoken members.

...and if I'm being completely honest, I DO enjoy slapping you around weekly...even ran you out of your own "NRA BASHING" thread last week before Jon weighed in and shut it down...

Keep on having your fun my friend. Like every liberal agenda, your is experiencing "unintended consequences" and simply driving more of our members to support the NRA.

Thanks for the help!

Tack