Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Million man gun march

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #101
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 3

http://dcclothesline.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/if-they-come-for-your-guns-do-you-have-a-responsibility-to-fight/
Old 01-08-2013, 03:30 PM   #102

Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Anyone notice that the latest darling of the anti-gun movement is Gifford and her astronut hubby.

They - the anti's - are pulling out all the stops by enlisting fresh "Bradys".

Sadly, Alex Jones appearance on Peinis Morgan's CNN show has become a comedy routine for the anti-gun movement on talk radio today.

It's getting bad folks.

In a victim nation, a classroom full of dead children is morally superior to a teacher holding a smoking gun knowing she just protected her students.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #103

I heard a Libertarian - often pro-2A - on a talk show and he basically called us all out to actually stand up and do something when the shot heard round the world goes off, because; we claim we will need the 2A to protect ourselves from the encroaching, over-reaching, unlimited DHS fed govt..

Maybe Tim McVay fired the shot heard round the world - and none of us heard it.

In a victim nation, a classroom full of dead children is morally superior to a teacher holding a smoking gun knowing she just protected her students.

Old 01-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #104
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1992 Times on 1080 Posts
Likes Given: 716

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
Maybe Tim McVay fired the shot heard round the world - and none of us heard it.
Timothy McVay was a mass murderer and worse than that nutjob who shot up the elementary school. To hold him in any regard is despicable.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 01-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #105

Not holding him in any regard.

Just consider this; he acted out against the Feds for what he thought was an affront to what, folks at Ruby Ridge(?), overreaction at Waco(?). Whatever.

Back in the day, our "minutemen" acted out against the Redcoats - in a manner I am sure the UK folks felt was "despicable".

No, Newtown and the Aurora shooting(s) were from madness. Tim McVay WAS mad - as in angry.

Old 01-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #106

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 456

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfafan

Just consider this; he acted out against the Feds for what he thought was an affront to what, folks at Ruby Ridge(?), overreaction at Waco(?). Whatever.

Back in the day, our "minutemen" acted out against the Redcoats - in a manner I am sure the UK folks felt was "despicable".

No, Newtown and the Aurora shooting(s) were from madness. Tim McVay WAS mad - as in angry.
The Colonials went up against British soldiers...McVeigh murdered defenseless men, women and children. Not even close to being the same.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #107

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfafan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
The Colonials went up against British soldiers...McVeigh murdered defenseless men, women and children. Not even close to being the same.
McVeigh could have chosen a gov't or military only target ... he chose an office building with a daycare in it ... cowardice!

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 01-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #108
I am the Fanman
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 403 Times on 239 Posts

I always hear this same crap, and I know its off topic but, what the hell does it mean they say the left is for "women's rights"? Is there a group of republicans some where wanting to take women out of the work place, take away voting rights, tie them to stakes in the kitchen?

My pistols, however, I always kept by me.
Jesse James

Old 01-09-2013, 01:12 AM   #109

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman3
I always hear this same crap, and I know its off topic but, what the hell does it mean they say the left is for "women's rights"? Is there a group of republicans some where wanting to take women out of the work place, take away voting rights, tie them to stakes in the kitchen?
All Republicans, conservative leaning Independents and Tea Party members are in that group by default.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 01-09-2013, 01:37 AM   #110

Liked 4423 Times on 2145 Posts
Likes Given: 1312

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman3 View Post
I did! But she asked for it when she begged me for another baby...and wound up with two! HeHeHe

I'll be 61 when the two year old finishes college which means Im working until I drop dead...and if I'm working that long...her ass IS cooking.

Tack

Tack