Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Mike Vanderboegh (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/mike-vanderboegh-89362/)

Millwright 04-22-2013 10:41 PM

Mike Vanderboegh

Please, please scan this and pass it on ! Its one hell of a speech !

http://www.backwoodshome.com/blogs/ClaireWolfe/2013/04/21/mike-vanderboegh-smugglerand-one-heck-of-a-speechmaker/

America needs more patriots like this ! >MW

PanBaccha 04-22-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millwright (Post 1223573)
Please, please scan this and pass it on ! Its one hell of a speech !

http://www.backwoodshome.com/blogs/ClaireWolfe/2013/04/21/mike-vanderboegh-smugglerand-one-heck-of-a-speechmaker/

America needs more patriots like this ! >MW

I have heard of him but never took the time to listen to him until now. Mike Vanderboegh does have valid concerns, much that mirror the unspoken tremors of anxiety incubating in the unconscious stratum of America today. I have to give him kudos for his convictions, but much more for his public stance and courage to 'spit in the devil's face.' Today's 'laws' are arbitrarily written into our lives with whimsical passage, much of which has been proven to be unconstitutional and asinine. (Don't be put off by some of the arseholes we have here who'll shoot your link, comments, or concerns down thoughtlessly). But for me and many of us on here ... thanks for the posting!

gunsmoke11 04-22-2013 11:49 PM

He knows exactly what he's talking about. He's got guts, cause he acts on his convictions. That's what an American used to be and the only thing the antis are afraid of.

gr8oldguy 04-22-2013 11:58 PM

I just wasted a few minutes of my life listening to this guy. He said nothing. These people never do. They speak in over-the-top, dramatically theatrical diatribes, that ultimately say nothing. In other words, my fellow conspirators, he is nothing but a politician running his mouth. To quote my favorite author, patriot and all round cool guy, Dilbert deBunker...he's a blow hard.

Millwright 04-23-2013 12:31 AM

Just For Openers

Mike, and Dave Codrea were the two gentlemen that broke the "Fast and Furious" debacle. When the "Lamestream Media" wouldn't get off its duff these gentlemen both gained the confidence of key participants, but took the story to Congress, resulting in some very public embarrassment of Obama Administration . I'm proud to say I contributed - in a very small way - to making their revelations possible !

IMNSHO Mike and Dave are "True Patriots", in the vein of their 18th century predecessors. IOW, staunch individuals willing to speak their minds and conscience regardless of consequences. >MW

alsaqr 04-23-2013 01:57 PM

Vanderboegh, Codrea and Workman are pot stirrers. This rehetoric is great for stirring up a revolution. None of them have a clue about how to prevent the erosion of our Second Amendment rights at the state level and the recoupment of those rights in states with draconian gun control.

For many years many of the "gun rights" media has ignored gun control at the state level. While the bloggers were warning you about the UN taking away your guns and crying that Obama would take your guns by executive order; the stage was being set for draconian gun control the state level. Voters in CO legalized dope. With that dope came a bunch of anti-gun politicians who mounted a blitzkrieg campaign for gun control. The states of CT and NY passed draconian gun control before the pro-gunners even woke up. A few other states will pass serious gun control this year. Republican savior Chris Christie is beating the drums for more gun control in a state that is downright hateful to gun owners.

Yep, those guys broke the Fast and Furious story. Sad the Republicans in the US congress did not have the guts to follow through.

Millwright 04-27-2013 02:47 AM

Yep, Mike and Dave are "pot stirrers" TBS ! But so were Tom Paine, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, George Mason et al as well ! These two gentlemen - with an infitesimal public "footprint" - accepted their public duty to expose malfeasance in government and take it to those with oversight responsibility .

But if you're basing your opinion on how few in the LSM responded, even when their revealations resulted in congressional hearings, I'd be interested in your "opinion" on the Grosnel trial, ( which also hasn't garnered much LSM bandwidth either). >MW

opaww 04-27-2013 03:00 AM

If it were not for these pot stirrers all us little people would be less informed on what is going on in this corrupt government

locutus 04-27-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opaww (Post 1228468)
If it were not for these pot stirrers all us little people would be less informed on what is going on in this corrupt government

What';s worse?? to be uninformed, or to be misinformed by conspiracy nut jobs??

Sniper03 04-27-2013 01:31 PM

For those who totally disagree with the post even though I do not agree with all of it. At least at this point! Better get their eyes open and see what is going on. Obama and his goons believing in the Second Amendment and our Constitution? Not in your life time! What he said about believing "what you see" and "not what you hear". Hit the nail right on the head! And what he said about past tyrants manipulating statements to deplete Freedom and making the people become subjects not citizens also hit the nail on the head. For example in the name of SAFETY the UN Small Arms Treaty attempts! For those who are "not blind" it is very evident that 95% of everything they have said has been a lie. A great example is Fast and Furious, Ft. Hood being work place violence and Benghazi! So pay close attention to what you see "Only!"

Courage:
*Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it!