Mexican Immigration Laws
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Mexican Immigration Laws

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 10:21 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default Mexican Immigration Laws

I found this article interesting. Maybe the US should adapt Mexico's immigration laws.

Mexico's illegals laws tougher than Arizona's - Washington Times

Luke 22:36 - He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-09-2011, 12:03 AM   #2

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

The problem isn't that we need more laws or even tougher laws. We just need our Gov't to enforce the ones already on the books.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 03-09-2011, 12:39 AM   #3
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2357 Times on 1276 Posts
Likes Given: 677

The government sees the illegal immigrants as Democratic Voters. They dont care about breaking the law coming here and using false identities, why should they care about breaking the law by voting? I know one man that was audited by the IRS for not reporting earned income. He was working full time in CA and someone was using his social working in a Mexican restaurant in Chicago.
We have to be screened to buy a firearm, why cant voter registration be screened the same way? If everybody is screened then there is no political bias. I wonder just how many illegals are voting. If it was Illinois, I would wonder how many dead people were voting.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I was taught to respect my elders but they are getting harder to find.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:14 AM   #4

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
The government sees the illegal immigrants as Democratic Voters.
That's why the Damnocrats object to them being called illegal aliens. To them, they're "undocumented Democrats."

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
If it was Illinois, I would wonder how many dead people were voting.
Dig up ACORN's old records to find the answer to that question....

Old 03-09-2011, 06:19 AM   #5

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Stop the flow of drugs into the US, stop the flow of illegals, stop the (batfe sanctioned) flow of "illegal guns" going south......

It's easy.........

Build the biggest, baddest, razor wire covered, high voltage charged, armed guard in towers watched fence in the history of the world!!!!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-09-2011, 02:19 PM   #6

I got a better one than the fence, build Screamers from that movie. That or we implement a "show an example" law where we line em up against the border with people wearing giant boots and kick their asses across the border line. Maybe I should stop right there because I have an evil mind when it comes to this stuff.

Nothing say's "don't enter my house" like a newscast that says "home invader killed with Tomahawk"

Dalai Lama: "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." <- now that made my day

You cant go to war against the Gorgatron with your keys all... willy nilly...

Old 03-09-2011, 03:50 PM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
The problem isn't that we need more laws or even tougher laws. We just need our Gov't to enforce the ones already on the books.
I just find it funny that the Mexican President is so pissed at Arizona, and doesn't want "his people" coming back to Mexico; yet if it were the other way around they would put the immigrant in prison.

I do like the razor wire fence idea, but it needs to be built on a 3 ft wide concrete slabe buried 10 feet in the ground so they can't dig under it.

Luke 22:36 - He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

Old 03-14-2011, 07:31 AM   #8

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

arnold schwarzenegger in the movie "THE RUNNING MAN" ring any bells?

set up an invisible fence (kinda like an invisible dog fence, but either use telemetry based technology, or satellites), gas'em unconscious, put an explosive somewhere in their body (or around neck), and send back to mexico. when they try to cross back, and get too close to the "invisible" fence/perimeter, or are too far north of the border............BOOM! END OF PROBLEM. if it is removed or tampered with..........BOOM, IMMEDIATELY! AGAIN, END OF PROBLEM.

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me