Mexican gov't to sue US firearms manufacturers? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Mexican gov't to sue US firearms manufacturers?


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:34 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pandamonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,601
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Something like this would do, only I would make it at least 18 or 20 feet tall, ant FILL the thing with razor wire. Let us not forget the manned towers!
fence2.jpg  
__________________
GUN CONTROL, I GOT THAT

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson
pandamonium is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,899
Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadville View Post
I will bring the matches opaww.
Need a video cam too
opaww is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:30 PM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dzscubie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Paso,Texas
Posts: 2,521
Liked 40 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

How about something like this..

Pic 1 - Border Fence ... Oh Yeah, Obama stopped us from building it. I guess if something works - Break It!!

Pic 2 - Border Fence on the left .. Mexico on the right, I'm patroling what we call nomans land.
p1020127.jpg   p1020130.jpg  
__________________
"I never killed anyone who didn't need killing."
JW Hardin
Dzscubie is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:14 AM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Arizona, USA
Posts: 589
Liked 245 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Default

DZscubie, thanks for being on that very thin line.
armoredman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:29 AM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dzscubie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Paso,Texas
Posts: 2,521
Liked 40 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoredman View Post
DZscubie, thanks for being on that very thin line.

Thanks Brother.. 23 years and counting..

Scubie
__________________
"I never killed anyone who didn't need killing."
JW Hardin
Dzscubie is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:37 AM   #26
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

Scubie and Glass have been FRONT LINE for a long time now. *respect*

But that fence is NO WHERE near high enough, nor is it electrified.

Scubie, I know you guys have openings from time to time, I would just like to say that if you need a "civilian review board" member that is PRO keeping people OUT of the country, I would LOVE to apply.

JD
Dillinger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:29 AM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dzscubie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Paso,Texas
Posts: 2,521
Liked 40 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

lol, JD we will keep you in mind. Unfortunately El Paso is classified as a ďsanctuary cityĒ and we (Customs and Border Patrol) deal not only with Mexican politics but local politics also. El Paso is about 90% Hispanic and the other 10% is divided up between white, black and Asian. We arrest and deport a **** load of people from any country you can think of not just Mexico but that is mostly at the border itself. To try and make an arrest within the city itself we meet a lot of interference from the locals while at the same time they complain that enforcing immigration law is the Federal Governments job. They canít seem to make up their mind. I say ether get the hell out of my way and let me enforce immigration law or stop complaining that we (federal government) arenít doing our job, you canít have it both ways.


Scubie
__________________
"I never killed anyone who didn't need killing."
JW Hardin
Dzscubie is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:50 AM   #28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
doctherock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rainy sh!thole,Oregon
Posts: 5,147
Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Default

Due to my injuries I'm looking for a new line of work. Any opening Scubie?
__________________
DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.
doctherock is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:20 AM   #29
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pandamonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,601
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
lol, JD we will keep you in mind. Unfortunately El Paso is classified as a ďsanctuary cityĒ and we (Customs and Border Patrol) deal not only with Mexican politics but local politics also. El Paso is about 90% Hispanic and the other 10% is divided up between white, black and Asian. We arrest and deport a **** load of people from any country you can think of not just Mexico but that is mostly at the border itself. To try and make an arrest within the city itself we meet a lot of interference from the locals while at the same time they complain that enforcing immigration law is the Federal Governments job. They canít seem to make up their mind. I say ether get the hell out of my way and let me enforce immigration law or stop complaining that we (federal government) arenít doing our job, you canít have it both ways.
Scubie
I may be wrong here, and Scubie, please feel free to straighten me out on this, cause you're there and have a true understanding that those of us who are NOT there will never know. But it seems to me what you have described in your post is generally, people who are trying to be politically correct, but really have no clue as to what they are talking about! Probably liberal types, who jump on the band wagon to fight for a "cause" that shouldn't BE a cause! Just trying to understand. And how can any city or town be a "sanctuary" city? Does that not violate federal laws?
And thank you sir and thanks to Glass for your work! I mean that sincerely!!
__________________
GUN CONTROL, I GOT THAT

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson
pandamonium is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:39 PM   #30
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,899
Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Default

When America can get rid of all these feminized men and grow a real pair of balls then maybe we can fix all this PC, hand holding, singing cum-bi-ah **** ever how its spelled.
And tell mexico to go fu_k themselves.
opaww is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Federal Gov't Pistol Qualification Rentacop Training & Safety 52 02-21-2014 12:58 AM
40 Cal Federal Expanding Gov't Contract Factory 2nds ok? ARnoob Ammunition & Reloading 3 03-14-2011 03:17 AM
Handgun manufacturers to avoid? DesertGator General Handgun Discussion 26 09-17-2009 07:11 PM
NYC Lawsuit Against America's Firearms Manufacturers Denied By U.S. Supreme Court shooters Politics, Religion and Controversy 2 04-02-2009 12:31 AM
Replica Blackpowder Revolver Manufacturers bprevolver Blackpowder & Musket 1 02-24-2009 04:53 AM



Newest Threads