Mexican gov't to sue US firearms manufacturers? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Mexican gov't to sue US firearms manufacturers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:34 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Something like this would do, only I would make it at least 18 or 20 feet tall, ant FILL the thing with razor wire. Let us not forget the manned towers!
fence2.jpg  

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #22

Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadville View Post
I will bring the matches opaww.
Need a video cam too

Old 04-24-2011, 03:30 PM   #23

Liked 40 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

How about something like this..

Pic 1 - Border Fence ... Oh Yeah, Obama stopped us from building it. I guess if something works - Break It!!

Pic 2 - Border Fence on the left .. Mexico on the right, I'm patroling what we call nomans land.
p1020127.jpg   p1020130.jpg  

Old 04-25-2011, 02:14 AM   #24

Liked 245 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 36

DZscubie, thanks for being on that very thin line.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:29 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoredman View Post
DZscubie, thanks for being on that very thin line.

Thanks Brother.. 23 years and counting..

Scubie

Old 04-25-2011, 02:37 AM   #26

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Scubie and Glass have been FRONT LINE for a long time now. *respect*

But that fence is NO WHERE near high enough, nor is it electrified.

Scubie, I know you guys have openings from time to time, I would just like to say that if you need a "civilian review board" member that is PRO keeping people OUT of the country, I would LOVE to apply.

JD

Old 04-25-2011, 04:29 AM   #27

lol, JD we will keep you in mind. Unfortunately El Paso is classified as a ďsanctuary cityĒ and we (Customs and Border Patrol) deal not only with Mexican politics but local politics also. El Paso is about 90% Hispanic and the other 10% is divided up between white, black and Asian. We arrest and deport a **** load of people from any country you can think of not just Mexico but that is mostly at the border itself. To try and make an arrest within the city itself we meet a lot of interference from the locals while at the same time they complain that enforcing immigration law is the Federal Governments job. They canít seem to make up their mind. I say ether get the hell out of my way and let me enforce immigration law or stop complaining that we (federal government) arenít doing our job, you canít have it both ways.

Scubie

Old 04-25-2011, 04:50 AM   #28

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Due to my injuries I'm looking for a new line of work. Any opening Scubie?

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:20 AM   #29

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
lol, JD we will keep you in mind. Unfortunately El Paso is classified as a ďsanctuary cityĒ and we (Customs and Border Patrol) deal not only with Mexican politics but local politics also. El Paso is about 90% Hispanic and the other 10% is divided up between white, black and Asian. We arrest and deport a **** load of people from any country you can think of not just Mexico but that is mostly at the border itself. To try and make an arrest within the city itself we meet a lot of interference from the locals while at the same time they complain that enforcing immigration law is the Federal Governments job. They canít seem to make up their mind. I say ether get the hell out of my way and let me enforce immigration law or stop complaining that we (federal government) arenít doing our job, you canít have it both ways.
Scubie
I may be wrong here, and Scubie, please feel free to straighten me out on this, cause you're there and have a true understanding that those of us who are NOT there will never know. But it seems to me what you have described in your post is generally, people who are trying to be politically correct, but really have no clue as to what they are talking about! Probably liberal types, who jump on the band wagon to fight for a "cause" that shouldn't BE a cause! Just trying to understand. And how can any city or town be a "sanctuary" city? Does that not violate federal laws?
And thank you sir and thanks to Glass for your work! I mean that sincerely!!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-25-2011, 12:39 PM   #30

Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

When America can get rid of all these feminized men and grow a real pair of balls then maybe we can fix all this PC, hand holding, singing cum-bi-ah **** ever how its spelled.
And tell mexico to go fu_k themselves.