Mexican gov't to sue US firearms manufacturers? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Mexican gov't to sue US firearms manufacturers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

On the surface, this appears to me to be nothing more than Calderon posturing and pointing fingers everywhere except where they should be being pointed, at him. This action should have no legs what-so-ever, BUT, with the administration we have now... I would not be surprised if BO and Calderon had this crapola planned. Could this just be a distraction from the gunwalker scandal?

We really, really, need that big ole wall/fence/mine field/razor-wired filled border protection system.....

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-23-2011, 06:58 PM   #12
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1993 Times on 1164 Posts
Likes Given: 4214

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
We really, really, need that big ole wall/fence/mine field/razor-wired filled border protection system.....
New Mexico politican said it best "We need to plant mines on the border" Like in the separation of North & South Korea or like the border configuration was between East & West Germany with massive guard towers.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #13

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Yeah, I'd like to know the true motivation of any foreign country's interestr in small arms. It's too easy to think that the BO admin would have something to do with every single issue.

I still can't imagine the possibility of any "small arms" agreement that would bypass congress and force Americans to fight for their freedom once again. Everyone knows something of that nature would cause immediate chaos and basically put a halt to every industry in our country until solved.

I just don't see anyone being that stupid. . .

Old 04-23-2011, 08:03 PM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

This sounds very false flagish to me if they had contacted lawyers weeks before the Gun Runner feasco. Not to sound too much like conspiracy theorist but just look how obvious it is.

Old 04-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #15
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
We really, really, need that big ole wall/fence/mine field/razor-wired filled border protection system...
...around Washington, D.C.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #16

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww View Post
I need to find a mexican flag, and a koran
I don't have a koran but here's a mexican flag....

OOPS!! That's the one that pissed them off......

Old 04-24-2011, 12:05 AM   #17

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default fishy

I would not be surprised if the UN and Hillary (Pant Suit Lady) Clinton are not involved in this as well as Eric Holder et. al.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang

Old 04-24-2011, 01:53 AM   #18

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
On the surface, this appears to me to be nothing more than Calderon posturing and pointing fingers everywhere except where they should be being pointed, at him. This action should have no legs what-so-ever, BUT, with the administration we have now... I would not be surprised if BO and Calderon had this crapola planned. Could this just be a distraction from the gunwalker scandal?

We really, really, need that big ole wall/fence/mine field/flaming oil filled moat/razor-wired filled border protection system.....
You left something out, but I caught it.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 04-24-2011, 03:03 AM   #19

I will bring the matches opaww.

Old 04-24-2011, 05:13 AM   #20

Liked 219 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 30

AFG, shouldn't there be a mirror with a line of cocaine on it in that version?