'Merica - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > 'Merica

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #31
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8504 Times on 5083 Posts
Likes Given: 11131

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
Yep, and now you're a moderator on a huge gun forum.
Well, that's only because of EOE and having to hire a certain number of females. Also, they hired me for my extremely good looks.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:29 AM   #32

Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

Well, that's only because of EOE and having to hire a certain number of females. Also, they hired me for my extremely good looks.
That's why I get hired whenever I get a job...
image-2045220964.jpg  

Old 12-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7274 Times on 4021 Posts
Likes Given: 7052

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

DISCRIMINATION!!
Pure and simple.

You don't have any BORG!

And what about MY good looks. Ya ever see anything as handsome and sexy as a Borg??

“There aren't any great men. There are just great challenges that ordinary men like you and me are forced by circumstances to meet.”http://thinkexist.com/i/sq/as0.gif Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr. (Bull) quote

Old 12-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #34

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

To get back to the OP's post.....I have to agree. Being a Philly guy I consider myself pretty thick-skinned and street smart. That being said, I am incredibly humble and grew up a bit on the rougher side. It taught me values, not an excuse to run out and commit crime or become a lazy waste of society.

What I see today, and its getting worse by the day....is HORRIBLE parenting leading to a new generation of disrespectful, lazy, self entitled, spoiled brats who wouldnt know what to do with themselves if they were without tv or video games. It makes me sad that when soldiers return from 4 tours of the middle east......they come home to this society. Kids could care less, dont look up to our military with the same honor and respect as we did (I'm 30 now).....and its just getting worse by the day.

I fear that we almost HAVE to have some sort of economic meltdown and internal collapse of society to instill a new survival of the fittest way of life. Right now, many kids are becoming adults and have ZERO work ethic, not a clue about personal responsibility or how to behave themselves once given a taste of freedom. Its also why our jails and prisons are literally MAXED out.

I dunno guys, sorry for the rant but this stuff eats me up inside. I have a one year old daughter and Im scared to DEATH to see what sort of world she will grow up in.
locutus Likes This 

Newest Threads