'Merica - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > 'Merica

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #11
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1403 Times on 710 Posts
Likes Given: 1027

After this last election I'm convinced that more than half this country is comprised of twinkies, wimps, yellow bellies, communists, morons and retards. Trying to explain the pro-gun issue to them is like trying to teach a cow to waterski. They ain't ever going to get it so don't waste your breath.

People Like This 
Old 12-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #12

Liked 641 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 12

7.62 you are right. I used to engage and debate the antis every chance I got. I rarely do so anymore bc they get so emotional, angry, won't listen to facts and usually attack me and/or change subject matter to cover their wrongness. Their thinking is flawed to begin with, why would they listen to logic on this issue???

Old 12-08-2012, 11:05 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I don't try to explain sh*t anymore. Anti gun and liberal types in general are the most closed minded people in the world and they think they own the moral high ground. They're all "peace, love and tolerance" until you disagree with them. Then they're rabid sonsabitches. F*ck 'em, I've got better things to do.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams
People Like This 
Old 12-08-2012, 11:13 PM   #14
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21987 Times on 12397 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
After this last election I'm convinced that more than half this country is comprised of twinkies, wimps, yellow bellies, communists, morons and retards. Trying to explain the pro-gun issue to them is like trying to teach a cow to waterski. They ain't ever going to get it so don't waste your breath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911love View Post
7.62 you are right. I used to engage and debate the antis every chance I got. I rarely do so anymore bc they get so emotional, angry, won't listen to facts and usually attack me and/or change subject matter to cover their wrongness. Their thinking is flawed to begin with, why would they listen to logic on this issue???
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
I don't try to explain sh*t anymore. Anti gun and liberal types in general are the most closed minded people in the world and they think they own the moral high ground. They're all "peace, love and tolerance" until you disagree with them. Then they're rabid sonsabitches. F*ck 'em, I've got better things to do.
100% agree! well said guys. much better to focus energy and time on those who want to learn and are just not gun owners to begin with. trying to reason with true anti-gunner is just a waste of time and breath.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:07 AM   #15

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

I hear a lot of "Why do you need a gun". (Especially because I live in CA) I have a lot of answers to that. Simply because there is a lot of reasons why. You'll notice a lot of good arguments on here.

One that I like personally is that Hitler, and Stalin were anti-gun. Thomas Jefferson, as well as most of our founding fathers, were pro-gun. You be the judge.

-Matt

People Like This 
Old 12-09-2012, 12:09 AM   #16
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2289 Times on 1239 Posts
Likes Given: 669

It is not about guns, it is about control. I was asked last week by a Canadian about why I felt it necessary to carry a gun. I answered because I have needed it in the past and may need it again in the future. She was stunned that I actually had needed it. If a normal person that does not own a gun is put in a situation that requires a gun they will probably buy one. An anti gunner will denounce all guns and blame every gun owner for their inability to defend themselves. They dont think about what would happen if they came up against someone with a knife or club. All they think about is that nasty gun. They dont think about a woman has the ability to defend herself from any would be attacker if she has a gun.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I was taught to respect my elders but they are getting harder to find.

People Like This 
Old 12-09-2012, 12:09 AM   #17
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21987 Times on 12397 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns View Post
I hear a lot of "Why do you need a gun". (Especially because I live in CA) I have a lot of answers to that. Simply because there is a lot of reasons why. You'll notice a lot of good arguments on here.

One that I like personally is that Hitler, and Stalin were anti-gun. Thomas Jefferson, as well as most of our founding fathers, were pro-gun. You be the judge.
Blueguns, i have never seen it put exactly that way before, but a pretty good analogy! i like it!
Old 12-09-2012, 12:41 AM   #18

Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Yeah... You guys are wayyyy too nice lol. When the anti gunners feed me their line, I tell them I won't ever offend their sensibilities by saving their butts with any of my firearms should the need arise.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:43 AM   #19

Liked 517 Times on 279 Posts
Likes Given: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
After this last election I'm convinced that more than half this country is comprised of twinkies, wimps, yellow bellies, communists, morons and retards.
No offense, but as a follower of politics after seeing Obama's voter totals were down I was stunned to find out many registered voters who were confirmed Republican simply stayed home.

I'm an independent and did my part for this country. Where the hell were the people who told me how important this election was?

The future belongs to those who show up.

Or as someone else once said, talk is cheap.

If you know someone who hates Obama but didn't vote, ask them where the hell they were on Nov 6th, 2012. I'd sure like to know.

Last edited by CrazedJava; 12-09-2012 at 01:51 AM.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:12 AM   #20

Liked 77 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Beautiful. Everything stated is exactly what I needed to boost my mood. Thank you Vincent for the fantastic quote as well. Keep them coming! It's these moments with like minded folks like you all that renew my patriotic feelings and restore my faith in this great country.

If you've got one foot in yesterday, and the other in tomorrow, than you're pissing on today.
-unknown-

People Like This