Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > This May Be The End My Friends?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2013, 12:10 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Default This May Be The End My Friends?

Brothers can you PM me back something positive about this Link!
Click Link.....

http://www.bob-owens.com/2013/04/46-u-s-senators-voted-to-forfeit-the-constitution-to-foreign-powers-on-march-23-the-mainstream-media-covered-it-up/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+BobOwens+%28Bob+Owens%29

46 U.S. Senators voted to forfeit the Constitution to foreign powers on March 23. The mainstream media covered it up.

Written By: Bob - Apr• 13•13

On March 23, Democrat and Independent Senators took aim at the Constitution. They missed.

We’re somehow just finding out that on March 23, 46 American senators voted against a simple resolution affirming American sovereignty. Instead, they voted to forfeit the Second Amendment to the United Nations and their Arms Trade Treaty.

I can’t find any record of any mainstream media commenting on the vote, and yet it happened; here it is for all the world to see.

Enemies Foreign and Domestic trilogy author and former Navy SEAL Matt Bracken sums up the situation:

Hello All, here is the list of all the TRAITORS in the U. S. Senate- Good there were none listed for OK, AR, TX, NC

People this needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take our guns. They need to lose the election. We have been betrayed.

46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

46 Senators voted to betray the Constitution. The media, which was there to witness the travesty, seems to have purposefully refused to tell the American people about the vote.

Think upon these dual betrayals, my fellow Americans, and pray for guidance.

Posted in Firearms, Politics , gun control, Second Revolutionary War, Treason | 2 Comments »

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Last edited by HankStone; 04-14-2013 at 12:12 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-14-2013, 01:01 AM   #2
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner

Liked 621 Times on 473 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

We are in dark days. However, the seeds of a political revolution are being planted.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
rhyno13 Likes This 
Old 04-14-2013, 01:47 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1633 Times on 855 Posts
Likes Given: 3376

No UN is gonna take my guns.

Old 04-14-2013, 02:08 AM   #4

Liked 271 Times on 153 Posts
Likes Given: 193

And I quote, "From my cold dead hands"

”The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.”
~James Earl Jones

dwmiller Likes This 
Old 04-14-2013, 02:11 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 169 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 191

This issue needs a detailed review of facts. Not that I condone The New York Times as an impartial news agency but, the article in the link below notes the following: "Those opposed to the accord have misrepresented what it does, suggesting that it would somehow infringe on American gun owners’ rights. It would do nothing of the kind.

The treaty applies only to international transfers of conventional arms and, in fact, reaffirms “the sovereign right of any State to regulate and control conventional arms” within its territory. The treaty’s preamble also makes specific reference to the legitimate trade, lawful ownership and use of certain conventional arms for recreational, cultural, historical and sporting activities.

Secretary of State John Kerry emphasized these points in his statement welcoming the treaty’s adoption, noting that “nothing in this treaty could ever infringe on the rights of American citizens under our domestic law or the Constitution, including the Second Amendment,” a point on which the United States insisted throughout the negotiations. This treaty has no reach into domestic gun policy, nor would it create a United Nations gun registry. There is absolutely nothing in it that violates the Second Amendment."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/12/opinion/tell-the-truth-about-the-arms-trade-treaty.html?_r=0

Also, assuming the Times reporting accurate, 154 countries voted in favor of the treaty and 3 voted against it. The three that voted against it were Iran, North Korea and Syria. That would make me wonder if we want to be on the same side with those three nations.

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user"

Theodore Roosevelt

Old 04-14-2013, 02:14 AM   #6

Liked 132 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyno13 View Post
And I quote, "From my cold dead hands"
And I second that wholeheartedly!

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."
-- Rush Limbaugh, in a moment of unaccustomed profundity

"MOLON LABE" - Come and get them, can't be any plainer than that!

Old 04-14-2013, 02:16 AM   #7
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 2265 Times on 1190 Posts
Likes Given: 158

OMG. This again? Please chicken little. Up your dosage

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

People Like This 
Closed Thread