Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Mass Stabbing at Walmart Store (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/mass-stabbing-walmart-store-87416/)

CA357 03-26-2013 12:21 AM

Mass Stabbing at Target Store

Time to register knives.

Cops: 4 stabbed in Pittsburgh Target store, including teen critically hurt; suspect arrested

By Associated Press, Updated: Monday, March 25, 4:17 PM

PITTSBURGH — Authorities say four people have been stabbed inside a Target store in Pittsburgh, including a 16-year-old girl who is in critical condition.

Officers were called to the store in the East Liberty section of the city shortly after 5:30 p.m. Monday. Police say a suspect was arrested at the scene.

A hospital official says the teenage girl was taken to Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh in critical condition.

The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that other injuries were described as moderate to minor, and a police officer was treated for exposure to pepper spray.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

deadsp0t 03-26-2013 12:23 AM

Let me guess, they were fighting over hand gun bullets.... Jus say'n

MisterMcCool 03-26-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA357

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

You rebel.

kfox75 03-26-2013 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadsp0t (Post 1190564)
Let me guess, they were fighting over hand gun bullets.... Jus say'n

Nope. Target doen't seel Ammo.

deadsp0t 03-26-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfox75

Nope. Target doen't seel Ammo.

Ok.. Well title says Walmart and clearly the article says target.. Multiple fails here lol my bad..

kfox75 03-26-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA357 (Post 1190561)
Time to register knives.

Cops: 4 stabbed in Pittsburgh Target store, including teen critically hurt; suspect arrested

By Associated Press, Updated: Monday, March 25, 4:17 PM

PITTSBURGH — Authorities say four people have been stabbed inside a Target store in Pittsburgh, including a 16-year-old girl who is in critical condition.

Officers were called to the store in the East Liberty section of the city shortly after 5:30 p.m. Monday. Police say a suspect was arrested at the scene.

A hospital official says the teenage girl was taken to Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh in critical condition.

The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that other injuries were described as moderate to minor, and a police officer was treated for exposure to pepper spray.

NO! Banning ALL "Assault Style Knives" is the only logical answer! They are only made for killing!

Funny how you never hear that public outcry when some azzhat does something like this. It absolutely sickens me. Prayers sent for the girl and her family.

kfox75 03-26-2013 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadsp0t (Post 1190637)
Ok.. Well title says Walmart and clearly the article says target.. Multiple fails here lol my bad..

No big deal Deadspot. I would be willing to bet it was over the last of a certain DVD, Blu-ray, or video on the shelf. probably something stupid like that.

partdeux 03-26-2013 01:42 AM

is it november already?

Tackleberry1 03-26-2013 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfox75 (Post 1190640)
NO! Banning ALL "Assault Style Knives" is the only logical answer! They are only made for killing!

Funny how you never hear that public outcry when some azzhat does something like this. It absolutely sickens me. Prayers sent for the girl and her family.

It's called "gun bias".

Antis can not see or understand our appreciation of firearms so they get to feel good by calling for bans on a product that they could not justify owning themselves...

Knives on the other hand, and pools, and cars, and household cleaners, and fists, and feet.... All items that kill far more people than guns but ALL items that EVERYONE has a use for. Ever notice how they like the term "Legitimate Use".

Tack

TruggieTex 03-26-2013 01:57 AM

Missing from that report is the obligatory inventory of the residents...

"As the suspect was taken into custody, a team searched the home of the suspect. 27 knives of varying length and scariness were recovered...with no less than 19 in the kitchen area alone!" "It is obvious to authorities that many more assaults were planned"