martial law scenario - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > martial law scenario

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 06:38 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 373 Times on 236 Posts
Likes Given: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
If they come for my guns in force like we saw in Boston, I will offer them coffee and help tote 'em to the truck. I will be waving as they drive off, "you boys have a nice day, now".

So would 99% of the people on this forum.
What's a gun?

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...
willshoum Likes This 
Old 04-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #22

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Do we know for sure that law enforcement searched these people's houses WITHOUT permission?

If law enforcement knocked on doors and asked if everyone is okay, that is fine by me...
And if they ASKED to search the house and the homeowner ALLOWED them to do so, then that is fine by me as well..
BUT if law enforcement unlawfully entered homes without permission, THEN I have a problem...

So, do we know FOR SURE how this door to door search was being conducted?

Old 04-20-2013, 06:47 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGlockOrGoHome View Post
Do we know for sure that law enforcement searched these people's houses WITHOUT permission?

If law enforcement knocked on doors and asked if everyone is okay, that is fine by me...
And if they ASKED to search the house and the homeowner ALLOWED them to do so, then that is fine by me as well..
BUT if law enforcement unlawfully entered homes without permission, THEN I have a problem...

So, do we know FOR SURE how this door to door search was being conducted?
Yes searches were made. Not sure if they were voluntary or they barged in. I have no problem, as you don't, of door to door searches in a case like this.

Hundreds of articles confirming a search. Here is a random one

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

Old 04-20-2013, 06:51 PM   #24

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by molonlabexx

Yes searches were made. Not sure if they were voluntary or they barged in. I have no problem, as you don't, of door to door searches in a case like this.

Hundreds of articles confirming a search. Here is a random one
There's no doubt there was a search.
I was questioning whether or not they were invited in or they forced the searches..

I'm very capable of protecting my own home. I'd be somewhat upset if 50 law enforcement agents barged in without permission..

Old 04-20-2013, 06:55 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGlockOrGoHome View Post
There's no doubt there was a search.
I was questioning whether or not they were invited in or they forced the searches..

I'm very capable of protecting my own home. I'd be somewhat upset if 50 law enforcement agents barged in without permission..
Yeah. They act like they are the only ones that can stop someone. Oh there's a guy with a gun defending himself, he can't do shi&. This reminds me of a time were we witnessed a wreck. I got my level 2 FAK out and started immediate first aid to a victim of the crash. The paras got there and were ass holes. They want to carry the big stick around. Acting like they are the only ones who can do stuff. Our fore fathers thought of individual freedoms, not as a whole. Meaning not for the greater good. If it was up to them, defense would be limited and voluntary. A "police-free" zone if you would.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:24 PM   #26
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6577 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
If they come for my guns in force like we saw in Boston, I will offer them coffee and help tote 'em to the truck. I will be waving as they drive off, "you boys have a nice day, now".

So would 99% of the people on this forum.
Of course you would, because your a coward who care nothing for your rights. Why else would you vote for someone who had already passes several unconstitutional laws, and had made it very clear that he intended to pass even more.

As for me, what guns?

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 04-20-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Old 04-20-2013, 08:13 PM   #27

Liked 296 Times on 198 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post

Of course you would, because your a coward who care nothing for your rights. Why else would you vote for someone who had already passes several unconstitutional laws, and had made it very clear that he intended to pass even more.

As for me, what guns?
I will tell them they are stored in my boat....."but first let me tell u about the night of the accident........"

Old 04-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #28

Liked 198 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 50

What's sad is that there was a day when the police were glad that everyone was armed and counted on the public as a shtf backup if they ever got into a pinch, but now everyone is a suspect, and even more so if you are armed.
Ruger MKIII 22/45 4"
Savage MK II
Ruger SP101 .357
Kung-Fu Moves

Old 04-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7265 Times on 4014 Posts
Likes Given: 7033

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatoth View Post
What's sad is that there was a day when the police were glad that everyone was armed and counted on the public as a shtf backup if they ever got into a pinch, but now everyone is a suspect, and even more so if you are armed.
They still are. Regardless of the delusional flights of fancy of some far out conspiracy nutzos, the police are still the same people they always were. Our neighbors, our brothers and sisters and the folks who are willing to sacrifice their lives to protect us. No different then soldiers, really.

“There aren't any great men. There are just great challenges that ordinary men like you and me are forced by circumstances to meet.”http://thinkexist.com/i/sq/as0.gif Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr. (Bull) quote

Old 04-20-2013, 11:24 PM   #30

Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post
They ain't coming in my house without a warrant, period. To me, martial law does not equate to coming in my house, taking my guns and setting up shop.. That scenario is exactly what the 2nd amendment is for.
As I stated once before, I'm at the point in my life where I will not surrender my firearms for ANY reason.
Bigcountry02 Likes This