Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Mark Kelly (Gabby Gifford's husband) bought an AR-15

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 04:20 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4569 Times on 2209 Posts
Likes Given: 1379

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
That's some pretty harsh sentiment. There but for the grace of God, goes Tackleberry.
The truth usually is harsh my friend.

The difference between the ASS HATRONOUGHT and Tackleberry is that one is a financially motivated Douche Bag profiting from his wifes shooting and setting himself up for his own "political"'career...

... The other would have had some very tough questions for a lot of people starting with why the County Sherrif "who Laughners Mom worked for" had NOT seen to it that this KNOW PSYCHO was not in a padded cell?

I would have also sought answers as to why a sitting Congresswoman was at a public gathering without ANY security?

I would have also made a public indightment of the mental health system that does nothing to help the parents of people like Laughmer.

What I would not do, is allow some faceless liberal political hack to entice me into violating my principles for personal gain, which is EXACTLY what this POS is doing.

We all sympathize with ANY victim right up to the point where that "victim" attempts to use there situation in a way that threatens our liberty. Once that becomes obvious... well... the lemmings and the sheep can continue to feel pity. Personally, I say, Eff em, the gloves are off...

Sorry if that's too harsh for some people but life is harsh...

Tack
Old 03-11-2013, 05:16 AM   #22

Liked 477 Times on 293 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post
What a phony POS
My sentiments exactly!

Old 03-12-2013, 01:48 AM   #23
JAD

Liked 52 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Perhaps Capt Kelly is on the verge of committing a felony by giving his AR-15 away.

Quote:
Mark Kelly may have committed a felony when he purchased his AR-15.
‘Longknife’ at The ObamaFile reported:

If Mr. Kelly did not intend to keep the AR-15, but to give it to another, he is committing a felony by being a “straw purchaser” under current law, and he must have stated on the ATF Form 4473 that he was buying it for himself, so he committed perjury on the BATF form, also a felony.

Will Holder’s very selective DoJ prosecutors prosecute this case?

Old 03-12-2013, 01:52 AM   #24

Liked 4569 Times on 2209 Posts
Likes Given: 1379

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAD View Post
Perhaps Capt Kelly is on the verge of committing a felony by giving his AR-15 away.

Will Holder’s very selective DoJ prosecutors prosecute this case?
He does appear to be admitting to a straw purchase...

Old 03-12-2013, 02:26 AM   #25

Liked 43 Times on 28 Posts

Why is anyone surprised at gun hypocrisy? Just listen to yesterday's congressional hearing on Feinstein's bill. She proposes a mega ban then Grassley puts up an amendment requiring the justice department to report to congress periodically on firearms prosecutions. The justification being that the justice department has been very lax on prosecutions and claims it doesn't have time or manpower to persecute these petty offenses. So now the same government that hasn't been diligent prosecuting criminals wants to add new laws that (1) violate the second amendment (2) turns law biding citizens into felons. If you look at Cumo's regs again draconian but he has stated there will be no additional funding for enforcement. So the bottom line is no increased in forcemeat for real criminal enforcement of fire arms laws just more laws to restrict legal gun ownership but no step up in enforcement against real criminals. Fighting stupidity is the most difficult of all battles.

Old 03-12-2013, 03:14 AM   #26

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 7

If he gives it to the police dept.i think that is a strawman purchase.

Old 03-12-2013, 03:26 AM   #27

Liked 4788 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Hell Laughner worked for her campaign. He had been up set at her before the shooting. She most likely had seen him before the assault. She had to know he was a Far Left wacko. Gabby and her phony husband are going to make a ton of Bucks off this. This is another "Brady Bunch" scam.

Old 03-12-2013, 07:25 AM   #28

Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

Their goal is to disarm us Americans, I think we kind of get it now

Old 03-12-2013, 08:58 AM   #29

Liked 114 Times on 88 Posts
Likes Given: 111

He is forced to be phoney - by his position. He is married to a martyr. She is moaning and groaning on and on, with the left, about guns. The left wants her to moan - she is a big symbol now ... The left loves it - loves her. She loves them - and their "support". On and on they go...
He is married to her. He can't go against it. She is too visible - too important. And the money is there. All their leftist buddies are watching out for all their leftist buddies who are watching out for all ...and on and on...
It's politics...

Old 03-12-2013, 10:15 AM   #30

Liked 859 Times on 572 Posts
Likes Given: 522

I'm not sure anyone could/will bitch about this being a straw purchase. 1st of all, he's giving it to a POLICE Dept. Remember, the govt. can break the rules & laws anytime they want. 2nd, who says they won't fill out the paperwork properly, making it legal? And really, if they are that important to the left's agenda, and that visible, ect., no one is going to bother them.

Not defending them, mind you, just saying.