Marine's Letter to Sen. Feinstein

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Marine's Letter to Sen. Feinstein

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 04:40 AM   #1
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2018 Times on 1181 Posts
Likes Given: 4293

Default Marine's Letter to Sen. Feinstein

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-902515

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-31-2012, 04:56 AM   #2

Liked 181 Times on 129 Posts
Likes Given: 129

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 12-31-2012, 05:00 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

This is why I am proud to be an American. This crazy old bitch thinks she has all this power. Some idiots in California have given her a false illusion she can do as she pleases.

I am behind this Marine and every other American that refuses to register their guns if this act of TREASON is made a law. I will not register my guns. They can register them into evidence after they murder me.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Shooter62 Likes This 
Old 12-31-2012, 05:46 PM   #4

Liked 517 Times on 279 Posts
Likes Given: 114

Amen.

People who enjoy armed security telling the rest of us to disarm. Sure, just as soon as my family gets their own Secret Service detail.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:59 PM   #5

Liked 79 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-902515

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you
Excellent find!!

Sig P220 Equinox, Sig P238
CZ P01 SDP, CZ 75-PCR
Glock 19
S&W M&P 45ACP, S&W M&P Shield 9MM
Kimber Ultra Carry II
Kimber Sapphire Ultra Carry II
Kimber Stainless Pro Raptor II
Kel Tec PF9, Kel Tec P32
Ruger SR9, Ruger SR9C
Remington 887 Nitro Mag Tactical (12g)
Walther PPS
Ruger SR556E
Springfield XDs 9MM/45 ACP
SKS Chinese Norinco
Mosin Nagant 91/30 (2)
NRA Member
Bigcountry02 Likes This 
Old 12-31-2012, 06:02 PM   #6

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts

He is not the only one who feels this way!.

154470_560350850645629_949238180_n.jpg  

Old 12-31-2012, 06:14 PM   #7

Liked 27 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Love it. LOL

-Carl-

"Music hath charm to soothe the savage beast...but I'd try a shotgun first."