Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > A Marine tells off Feinstein

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts

Default A Marine tells off Feinstein

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-31-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8310 Times on 3592 Posts
Likes Given: 1274

Clem- already a thread running on this.

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Closed Thread