Manhattan Beach Open carry report-10-7-2011 Boyer

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Manhattan Beach Open carry report-10-7-2011 Boyer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 01:55 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Smile Manhattan Beach Open carry report-10-7-2011 Boyer

Letter to The Manhattan Beach City Attorney, City Council and City Manager, 10-7-2011

My wife and I came down on Sunday and greatly enjoyed the Hometown Fair. Thank you for respecting the rights of citizens and not allowing hysterics to rule. We had a great time and no one got upset. Your police officers treated us the same as everybody else, they just walked, smiled, said hello.
The only problem encountered was on the dance floor, found out it is more difficult to do a pass-around swing move when one has a holster on one’s hip!

After the fair I took my wife to dinner at Mama D’s Restaurant. We def. will be coming to Manhattan Beach more frequently!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here