Man In MA Arrested Preparing For Martial Law - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Man In MA Arrested Preparing For Martial Law

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 05:32 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I remember reading this story and if I recall it was his ex or soon to be ex said he was crazy which initiated this assault by local officials. That is why he will be and has now been subjected to a DANGEROUSNESS HEARING. Come'on guys he horded all this stuff within a time period of 10 months, its taken me years to collect the inordinate amount of anti-armageddon stuff I have. I'm tellin ya, an outside storage shed, plenty of cardboard boxes, and a shovel to bury a few things and you can keep the wife from getting wind of the very thing that is going to protect her. You whip all that stuff on her inside the home in a short period of time and start shootin in the attic, she'll turn on you.....least mine would. I don't agree with the Dangerousness hearing and I hope I never have one. Other than torturing small animals and ligthing a fire in the backyard and watching it burn for hours on end I should be okay on the Dangerousness Hearing because I'm very shy, keep to myself, don't say much and have no friends.

Old 09-19-2010, 05:40 AM   #12
Resident JackHole
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 332 Times on 180 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by 556plinker View Post
I remember reading this story and if I recall it was his ex or soon to be ex said he was crazy which initiated this assault by local officials. That is why he will be and has now been subjected to a DANGEROUSNESS HEARING. Come'on guys he horded all this stuff within a time period of 10 months, its taken me years to collect the inordinate amount of anti-armageddon stuff I have. I'm tellin ya, an outside storage shed, plenty of cardboard boxes, and a shovel to bury a few things and you can keep the wife from getting wind of the very thing that is going to protect her. You whip all that stuff on her inside the home in a short period of time and start shootin in the attic, she'll turn on you.....least mine would. I don't agree with the Dangerousness hearing and I hope I never have one. Other than torturing small animals and ligthing a fire in the backyard and watching it burn for hours on end I should be okay on the Dangerousness Hearing because I'm very shy, keep to myself, don't say much and have no friends.
I'm glad you're no where near Kentucky...

No, you can't take my gun. I'm gonna need it when you try to take my truck...

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm a mechanic. I fix things. This is why I will never be able to hold public office.

Old 09-19-2010, 07:50 AM   #13

in my opinion the problem here is the laws of massachusetts (ma). i live in florida (fl) with a concealed weapon license. last summer i planned to go to pennsyvania (pa) to visit family. pa has a reciprocal agreement with fl for concealed licenses. my fl girlfriend was to fly to ma, visit family, and i planned to drive to ma from pa to visit. i wanted to bring a weapon for self protection. i consulted my handy "travelers guide to firearms" and found that i could not take any firearm into ma without going to jail. election of better politicians in ma seems like the only solution. jeff.

Old 09-19-2010, 01:09 PM   #14
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2232 Times on 1205 Posts
Likes Given: 803

Quote:
Originally Posted by 556plinker View Post
We'll look for you in the news soon.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA