Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Man Kills Wife's Lover: Gets A Pass

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2013, 12:05 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Wouldn't happen; any man that age and "blackout drunk" on cognac would probably have trouble performing. Not to mention, a man that age "blackout drunk" on cognac would stereotypically NOT be interested in the ladies of any age. (not hatin)

Anybody else wondering if they tested wife's blood alcohol level?
Holy whiskeydick Batman!!

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

People Like This 
Old 06-05-2013, 12:22 AM   #22
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Wait a minute. He took HER to dinner after he was released????

"Because my husband puts me first, he's taking me to the Waffle House," Flores said.

Ladies, eat your heart out.

I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
- Bill Watterson, "Calvin", It's a Magical World

Old 06-05-2013, 12:55 AM   #23

Liked 176 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75

Can't vouch for where you are at, but in West Virginia, as long as it occurs on Sunday, on the courthouse steps, and you use a stick no bigger around than the width of your thumb, it is legal. I.E. 'Rule of Thumb'.

I look at my thumb and think, "Can't do much damage with that. Perhaps it should have been rule of wrist."

QFT brother. QFT.

I used to live there in the 90s. I remember that law being on the books. If I remember right it also applied to your kids, not just your spouse.

LMAO!!!! That's just wrong you guys! Ugly chicks need love too, but d@mn. I wouldn't touch that with someone else's, Much less my own.

I'm sure that if he was asked, he would reply with the following: " Look man, tequila was involved."

Personally, if I was him, My first phone call upon aquital would have been to the best divorce lawyer I could afford. If she did it once,she will do it again, and next time the jury might not be so understanding. To sum up my feelings on it, Ditch the B!tch. If she cheated once, she will do it again. He'll be better off without her.
+1 for awesome movie quote

We must always fear evil men, but there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most... And that is the indifference of good men!

kfox75 Likes This 
Old 06-05-2013, 05:30 AM   #24
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1488 Times on 912 Posts
Likes Given: 7312

Quote:
Originally Posted by improvised_prepper View Post
+1 for awesome movie quote
Thanks IP. Just couldn't help myself. Besides, if I went after my wife with a stick smaller than the width of my thumb, (small hands) I shudder to think of the size of the one she would come after me with!

On second thought, that might be fun.................

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 06-05-2013, 06:53 AM   #25
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 871 Times on 579 Posts
Likes Given: 222

In the movie, Sundance said to Butch, what are you two doing? , Butch said he was stealing his woman, and Sundance said, take her, and walked off.

Hat thinkers always out smart crotch thinkers.