man arrested after posting picture of him holding his daughter and a bb gun on fb - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > man arrested after posting picture of him holding his daughter and a bb gun on fb

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 06:39 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

My history with Cincinnati Police is like this. You have a gun, you have an ex wife, you are going to go to jail if she chooses top mess with you. You really don't need both. A woman calls police and says..whatever and they will come get you. I spent a night in the Hamilton Co Hilton when two police come to get me at work saying she called in a domestic. Even though she said it happened just before she called and I had been at work for over 10 hours..and at the time the supposed domestic took place. Got it cleared up in court but I lost my job over it.
As to them and guns they seemed fine with them as long as it's a LEO that owns it. Well, I should say it was like that when I still lived up there but that's been a couple decades ago. Best view of that city I ever seen was in my rear view.
What gets me is there are real problems there. The city is falling down with crime but they wont mess with them too much. You could see crack dealers in line of sight of police cars and they would be shaking down some other person.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 01-30-2013, 06:45 AM   #32

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Reading the article it sounds like this is of the airsoft type (plastic bbs) and he was playing with his nephews which would explain the hoodie/long sleeves. I'd wear the same thing if I were to play airsoft with my nephews and I'm a 33 year old white guy. Might be time to invest in some orange paint for the front of his toy gun.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:51 AM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Well I hope this one learned something about posting random sht on facebook. I can't count how many stories Ive heard of people losing their jobs and ruining relationships because they were too stupid to realize BY NOW that it's public unless you say it isnt. The genuine criminals getting caught via facebook is pretty hilarious though.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 01-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #34

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
Well I hope this one learned something about posting random sht on facebook. I can't count how many stories Ive heard of people losing their jobs and ruining relationships because they were too stupid to realize BY NOW that it's public unless you say it isnt. The genuine criminals getting caught via facebook is pretty hilarious though.
He said his brother took the picture.

Old 01-30-2013, 04:00 PM   #35

Liked 28 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Last month I saw a message on my facebook account that said some picture had been posted on my behalf. I immediately cancelled my facebook account. I do not trust their privacy settings. No one should have any expectation of privacy for anything they put on the internet.

Old 01-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentialPyro View Post
He said his brother took the picture.
Then after his brothers nose heals, I hope HE learns a lesson.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 01-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #37

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post

Then after his brothers nose heals, I hope HE learns a lesson.
Same here.