Magpul plans one-finger salute to the CO state Govt - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Magpul plans one-finger salute to the CO state Govt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6327 Times on 3539 Posts
Likes Given: 5903

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
Oh good, a CO resident, maybe you can help me with this. The thing that I can't help but wonder about is:
In July 2015, how does a diligent Law Enforcement officer in the state of Colorado determine the difference between a "pre-ban" 30 round mag and one you picked up in AZ or UT the previous week? The only thing it seems to do is keep them off of store shelves in CO. It certainly doesn't seem to have any real impact on a guy who grabs a few when he is out of state. Who can prove when or where you obtained your 30 round mags?
Far be it from me to endorse violating the law, especially firearms law, but I simply don't see how this can be enforced with any degree of confidence. Or am I missing something?

There was never any intention of enforcing any of this. this is "feel good" legislation to send a message to Joe Biden that they're on his side.

I'll betcha if the truth ever comes out, there was a financial stimulus package of some kind for a Kolorado Senator's "pork barrel" project tied to this.

Now "Barry and Joe" can tell the East coast and West Coast press that under their leadership, a "wild west state" passed some tough new gun laws.

War is the continuation of politics by other means.
Carl von Clausewitz

Old 07-01-2013, 10:40 PM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3049 Times on 1526 Posts
Likes Given: 356

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
There was never any intention of enforcing any of this. this is "feel good" legislation to send a message to Joe Biden that they're on his side.

I'll betcha if the truth ever comes out, there was a financial stimulus package of some kind for a Kolorado Senator's "pork barrel" project tied to this.

Now "Barry and Joe" can tell the East coast and West Coast press that under their leadership, a "wild west state" passed some tough new gun laws.
I wouldn't bet against it these days.
NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?

Old 07-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #53
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084

I wouldn't bet against it these days.
Nor would I.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY