MAGPUL to leave Colorado! - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > MAGPUL to leave Colorado!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 02:00 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadPanda View Post
I was really hoping Magpul would get to stay in CO, but I guess now they're ready to move. St. Louis needs a new thriving company to help save this place. I really hope they come here. Seriously.
Except MO's legislators are right on the heels of CO, NY, and others with wanting to make owning an AR, standard cap mag, etc. a felony. If I were Magpul, I don't think MO would be my new destination!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/17/mmissouri-democrats-propose-forcing-some-gun-owners-to-destroy-surrender/
OTOH, here in Texas, the number of Concealed Handgun License holders has increased from 250,000 in 2008 to 750,000 last year. Of course, parts of Texas are problematic. Here in Houston, the fat lesbian libtard mayor Parker probably wouldn't welcome Magpul. She was first to tweet "NOW" to Feinstein's bill.

Bill
"If I were the Devil, I'd take from those who have and give to those who wanted until I had killed the incentive of the ambitious. Then my police state would force everybody back to work."
-Paul Harvey, 1964
Guns? What guns? Oh, I haven't seen those since I left my garage door open one night by mistake.

Last edited by bowserb; 02-19-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:18 PM   #42
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2946 Times on 1534 Posts
Likes Given: 262

Just about every State has had a Libtard legislator propose a Draconian gun control measure in the wake of Sandy Hook. They smelled blood in the water and filed their bills. Most don't have a snow ball's change of getting out of committe and they know it. It is just pandering to their perceived base. They can go back next election and crow about how they "tried" but the mean Repubs killed the bill.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

People Like This 
Old 02-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #43

Liked 25 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Why in the hell do people keep touting Texas as a pro gun state? No concealed carry w/o a permit. No open carry? What is gun friendly about that?
Come to AZ where we know what gun freedom is.

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 02-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #44

Liked 396 Times on 262 Posts
Likes Given: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowserb
Except MO's legislators are right on the heels of CO, NY, and others with wanting to make owning an AR, standard cap mag, etc. a felony. If I were Magpul, I don't think MO would be my new destination!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/17/mmissouri-democrats-propose-forcing-some-gun-owners-to-destroy-surrender/
OTOH, here in Texas, the number of Concealed Handgun License holders has increased from 250,000 in 2008 to 750,000 last year. Of course, parts of Texas are problematic. Here in Houston, the fat lesbian libtard mayor Parker probably wouldn't welcome Magpul. She was first to tweet "NOW" to Feinstein's bill.
I have strong reason to believe that bill will die. With extreme prejudice. MO is so republican its not even funny. And i never really said it would be great for magpul, but it would be awesome for St. Louis.

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

Old 02-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #45
JNG

Check out new Missouri HB 633. Makes it a class D Felony to propose any gun control measures.

Come on Magpul

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/political-fix/mo-house-bill-makes-proposing-gun-control-illegal/article_8c12369a-a57a-580e-b22b-eae738205023.html

Old 02-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #46
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Any updates on Magpul decisions?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.