Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Legal and Activism (
-   -   Magazine Capacity Test by SheriffKen Campbell of Indiana (

Sniper03 02-26-2013 12:42 PM

Magazine Capacity Test by SheriffKen Campbell of Indiana
I hope this attachment comes through OK! It is a "Must Watch" and might be good to forward to your State Senators and Congressman who are pro gun for a tool to use to deal with the idiots that think Magazine Capacity has anything to do with one of the mentaly ill scum balls that have been committing the henious crimes. What effect? NONE! As you will see in this YouTube video by Sheriff Campbell.
03 Give it some time to buffer!

luckey37 02-26-2013 04:52 PM

Awesome video! Glad to see common sense here in the Hoosier state! There was a great letter to editor in the paper today from a state rep using CDC stats showing more deaths due to vehicles than guns in this country. Let alone the 1.2 million abortions each year. Showed the stupidity of the gun epidemic

JWagner 02-26-2013 07:42 PM

Very good. Thanks for posting it.

Sniper03 02-26-2013 07:51 PM

If you also notice the Sheriffs who are elected by the people for the people are taking a stand even through their Sheriffs Association with several hundred of them advising the administration that they will not enforce any actions in violation of the Second Amendment. There is an on going list of those signing up for this position. What a lot of people do not realize is the Sheriffs are one of the top law enforcement officials of the land going way back in history! I know in Indiana the only person that can arrest a Sheriff is the Coroner!
Thank God for them! :D Otherwise they are not Obama's puppets!

kirbinster 02-26-2013 08:33 PM

Thanks I just posted it on the site as our idiots are trying to reduce our mag size from 15 to ten or maybe 5

Garadex 02-26-2013 09:22 PM

That was a very very good video, I'm definitely bookmarking it.

JimRau 02-27-2013 03:13 PM

It also proved those who count their shots have an advantage over those who do not!;)