The Lunacy Of Our Anti-Gun Lawmakers!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Lunacy Of Our Anti-Gun Lawmakers!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2013, 02:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Default The Lunacy Of Our Anti-Gun Lawmakers!

She knows guns like I know Brain Surgery!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3PjVTKjpJ34

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #2
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

I can't stand all these anti gun people who are apparently gun experts. Just like that moron general, and people think that because he was a general he is credible when it comes to guns.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 04-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #3

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

these people are so stupid if your gonna go after something at least know what they hell your talking about!

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Old 04-05-2013, 09:04 PM   #4

Liked 346 Times on 222 Posts
Likes Given: 2

.....what ever happened to doing searches? I've seen this exact same subject in at least four different threads now.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido View Post
.....what ever happened to doing searches? I've seen this exact same subject in at least four different threads now.
Sorry I posted it,look Ambien may help you sleep tonight??Sorry again for your dilemma!!

Old 04-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #6

Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

I've seen this guy's videos before. I like him, he makes alot of sense. As for the politician, what an idiot!

Old 04-06-2013, 12:03 AM   #7
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1256
I've seen this guy's videos before. I like him, he makes alot of sense. As for the politician, what an idiot!
His name is Colion Noir, he is a new NRA commentator, but he's been making these videos for years, some of his videos are really good.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
Warrior1256 Likes This 
Old 04-06-2013, 07:43 AM   #8

Liked 346 Times on 222 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankStone
Sorry I posted it,look Ambien may help you sleep tonight??Sorry again for your dilemma!!
I wasn't saying that to be rude or come off like a butthole. I've just seen a fair number of threads all relating to the exact same thing, not sure about this Marine. Just curious as to if anyone tried looking to see if someone has posted it before.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:41 AM   #9

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Man, I can't count the times I have had some antigunner tell me about how my AR, AK, SKS work. Why do I need an automatic weapon for? It's a weapon of war!!!
My own dumb a** hippy sister that was around guns in her youth did not understand the difference.

Honestly I don't get surprised at anything these meat-heads say anymore. It's not your every day run of the mill stupid...It's ADVANCED stupid. I think you need a degree to be that dumb. It seems that most the people I run across with very bad info are all more educated them me. Well, that's what they keep telling me anyway. I wonder how much it costs to get a degree in
dumbassery? Is it like an associates or you have to get the four year thing? I'm sure there is a masters program because I keep getting more and more people that seem to be very adept at dumbassery. Like they did a paper on it or something.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido View Post
I wasn't saying that to be rude or come off like a butthole. I've just seen a fair number of threads all relating to the exact same thing, not sure about this Marine. Just curious as to if anyone tried looking to see if someone has posted it before.
kaido,I know what your meaning is,but the Internet is a huge dessert,many have found the oases of knowledge,but many others are still trustee for it.
"Good Luck-GOD Bless"