Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Louisiana SB303

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5193 Times on 2962 Posts
Likes Given: 4416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Crow View Post
I was raised in South LA. The law will pass in the southern parishes without a doubt. Most people have been carrying in South LA for years anyway. In N.O. if you don't carry you are deluded.
ya reckon it will pass in liberal 'Nawlins??

Golda Meier.

Old 10-17-2012, 04:11 AM   #32

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Without a doubt this is for the good of Louisiana. Governor Jindal has worked hard for gun owners as has many senators and the NRA. Vote yes to keep our rights intact. As most know we could end up with a liberal governor at any time in Louisiana. This makes it hard to take away our rights.

Old 12-18-2012, 03:48 AM   #33

Liked 45 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 2

So, it passed. Great. Now there's a statewide argument on conceal carry permits. The state police say we still need it. Lots of people say the new law does away with it. Not to mention the constitutionality of firearm free zones. Let the discussion begin.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:49 AM   #34

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasrrt View Post
So, it passed. Great. Now there's a statewide argument on conceal carry permits. The state police say we still need it. Lots of people say the new law does away with it. Not to mention the constitutionality of firearm free zones. Let the discussion begin.
I'm waiting for more info. Personally, I think my clean background and service record should grant me a permit for a nominal cost fee, ya know, material and printing. Instead I currently OC because I can't afford the permitting costs.

By the way, the staties in my opinion are Nazi asses. That's my opinion and experience with them. At least the local departments don't pretend to not be corrupt...