Looking for some perspective on this CCW/CWL/CWP/etc. philosophy.. - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Looking for some perspective on this CCW/CWL/CWP/etc. philosophy..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 03:16 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Mr. whitter most definitly watches WAY too much TV! He wanted to shoot the tires out? He is, without doubt, an A$$HAT!!! Firing his gun in the street at fleeing robbers? Delusions of superhero.
I do not carry,I live in Hell Jersey so no one carries except LEO and the brother-in-law of the local sherrif, so it's not like I have carry experience, but DAMN!!
Wanna-be's in situations like this can be more dangerous to the general public than the criminals. Sh!t like this is just more needless ammo for the anti's.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson