Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Look Out Florida

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 265 Times on 193 Posts
Likes Given: 50

I think most conservatives are angry, right along with those of us who consider the 2nd amendment a right that shall and will not be denied. LIberals anger me on just about every level. Nearly every social and economic disaster which has happened can be tracked back to liberal ideology and mindset, including crime and the "new" social behavior. And everytime something is out of control, the liberals want to blame anything and everything which has nothing to do with it. I"m pretty much pissed all the time at the stupidity of the voters in this country, the bias in the media, and the destruction of the constitution and family values that I have to witness everyday.....AAAGGGGGGHH...now I need to go shoot at something.

Old 03-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
More crap from the communist side in Florida! She needs to be tested for drugs.

More at the link!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/06/florida-lawmaker-wants-anger-management-courses-for-ammunition-buyers/?test=latestnews

A Florida legislator wants anyone trying to buy ammunition to complete an anger management program first, in what critics say is the latest example of local lawmakers reaching for constitutionally-dubious solutions to the problem of gun violence.

The bill filed Saturday by state Sen. Audrey Gibson, D-Jacksonville, would require a three-day waiting period for the sale of any firearm and the sale of ammunition to anyone who has not completed anger management courses. The proposal would require ammo buyers to take the anger management courses every 10 years.
Let it start with the Obama administration and the DHS for purchasing 1.6 billion bullets, and another purchase 3 weeks ago of 21.6 million ammo. I'd say these psychopaths bombing several countries around the world, at the expense of American taxpayers, has serious issues with 'anger management.' Let lil' Audrey pin her donkey bill on them.

Last edited by PanBaccha; 03-07-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Old 03-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

I think we should require IQ testing of all people running for any elected
office.

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

AIKIJUTSU Likes This 
Old 03-08-2013, 02:38 AM   #34
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1749 Times on 997 Posts
Likes Given: 3530

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Let it start with the Obama administration and the DHS for purchasing 1.6 billion bullets, and another purchase 3 weeks ago of 21.6 million ammo. I'd say these psychopaths bombing several countries around the world, at the expense of American taxpayers, has serious issues with 'anger management.' Let lil' Audrey pin her donkey bill on them.
Here is the local news covering this anger management:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/301896/483/Anger-management-for-bullets

Old 03-08-2013, 03:08 AM   #35

Liked 265 Times on 193 Posts
Likes Given: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
So why is there money to buy bullets but no money for Whitehouse tours?...and why is it my money that's buying them but I'm not getting the bullets? I'm thinking it's more bullsh*t than bullets.

Old 03-08-2013, 11:53 AM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1145 Times on 671 Posts
Likes Given: 1684

So, according to the dingbat's logic for the bill, if you get angry at somebody, you're going to go take an anger management class, then go to the store, present your certificate, buy some ammo, go get your gun, load the gun, come back to the scene, continue the argument, then shoot the guy you're angry at???
Class or no class, that would be 1st degree murder, so WTF?

Last edited by AIKIJUTSU; 03-08-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Old 03-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #37
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 946 Times on 495 Posts
Likes Given: 502

Floridians, tell me this doesn't have a chance to pass??

I fully expected the 2A to get hammered in Obamas first term but we were saved by Obamacare.

These 2A busting bills coming out across the country were not dreamt up just after Sandy Hook, they have been laying in wait for the oppurtunity to deploy.

If even a small portion of this type of garbage passes we are in for rough ride.

Old 03-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #38
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 622 Times on 287 Posts
Likes Given: 362

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/301896/483/Anger-management-for-bullets

FTA: “.."It's just to get people to take a pause before they buy any ammunition," said Sen. Gibson. "It helps people be introspective and make sure they even know for themselves what are the triggers, what are things maybe that really upset me and how do I respond to that? Do I grab my gun to shoot somebody because I'm upset about something? How much ammo do I need stockpiled in my garage or that spare bedroom in my house?”….”

The thought process of a liberal!

Hell, I’m no English major but even I know not to shift from third person to first person in the middle of a sentence.

And she goes directly from ‘pausing before buying ammunition’ to having it ‘stockpiled in the garage or that spare bedroom.’

Most ridiculous of all, she seems to believe that people who own guns don’t buy a bullet until they decide to shoot someone!
Old 03-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #39
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1145 Times on 671 Posts
Likes Given: 1684

Just another example of a politician trying to crank out legislation to control something she knows nothing about. Just jumping on a bandwagon so it looks like she is doing something to earn her pay and her bribes...

Old 03-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #40
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1157 Times on 568 Posts
Likes Given: 72

I was at a Grapefruit League game the other day, and a young man who could possible been an undocumented Democrat, or as commonly called an Illegal Immigrant, was sitting in the section swearing up a storm in a conversation. An older gentleman (in an NRA hat) asked him to watch his language. As you might guess, the UD chose not to. Instead, and I quote, he said the following;

"I don't have to, I know my rights. Obama is the president, and I am protected by the 3rd amendment."

I guess he wants soldiers quartered at his home to protect his vocabulary!

Idiot will be running for office as soon as his president forwards his green card.

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!

Shade Likes This 

Newest Threads