Look Out Florida - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Look Out Florida

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1280 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Yeah, then anybody who takes the "anger management" course will be put on the list of people with mental problems. Buy a few thousand rounds now for every caliber you have, and buy reloading gear and supplies to last a lifetime...

Old 03-07-2013, 01:13 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikijutsu View Post
yeah, then anybody who takes the "anger management" course will be put on the list of people with mental problems....
bingo!!!....

Old 03-07-2013, 01:14 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1377 Times on 672 Posts
Likes Given: 92

A lot of dumb ideas come out of Jacksonville. Fortunately the rest of the state seems to have stayed out of the sun. It is extremelly unlikely this will pass.

Old 03-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTX63 View Post
Issues like gun control reveal just how little of our laws, rights and the constitution many politicians understand. So much time campaigning, so many aids and handlers and not enough research and education.
Yep. Many of the politicians have no basis in knowledge nor experience for making any decisions related to guns. They are naive and foolish, and think the rest of the people don't know anything either. Generally, a person with little knowledge about a subject believes that he/she/it still knows more than everybody else.
Congress members should be required to take courses of study on every subject that they encounter in their debate for legislation.

Old 03-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #25
BZ3

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat
A lot of dumb ideas come out of Jacksonville. Fortunately the rest of the state seems to have stayed out of the sun. It is extremelly unlikely this will pass.
I surely hope this bs doesn't pass

Old 03-07-2013, 01:20 PM   #26

Likes Given: 1

This particular rep in J-ville has a history of idiocy, and is symbolic of the hoodrat district she represents. This "bill" has no chance of even being voted on in FL.

That said, every day we are seeing the Libs try new approaches to gun/ammo control, most of which will somehow get us all on a list, or have us identified as having some type of issue.

Like tobacco, alcohol, etc., that they've attacked in the past - what I expect to see are severe taxes coming on ammo and firearms, well above your normal state sales tax. They'll claim the money raised on these taxes is to promote gun safety, responsible ownership and to protect the children. Something flowery like that.

Old 03-07-2013, 01:27 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

The extreme tax thing is reminiscent of an issue I read in the history books that happened in the 1770's...

Old 03-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #28

Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
The extreme tax thing is reminiscent of an issue I read in the history books that happened in the 1770's...
They still have that in the history books? Didn't our gov't try to tell us last year that the people who threw the tea in the Bay were terrorists, not Patriots? They're changing the dialogue and re-writing history every day.

Old 03-07-2013, 01:39 PM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Wow, that's scary. I'm an old geezer, and when I was in school, the U.S. was still a Constitutional Republic.

Old 03-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #30

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I never needed anger management until the last half year. Now I get more and more things to be mad about all the time. And its the ones telling us we need anger management that is making me feel that way.

Them: "OH! You like guns? You poor man you must be so afraid and angry all the time."
Me: "Actually I felt pretty safe and happy a year ago, but now I am fearful and angry a lot now that you mention it"

Last edited by krosskelt; 03-07-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Newest Threads