Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Little House On The Prarie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 12:58 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Little House On The Prarie

I wish I was born when things were that simple. I'm sure political plots were in the works then but now days you can't trust anyone. My Grandpa traded a cow to his doctor for delivering my aunt. Are we going to sit by and let the government have full control of our medical decisions. I vote to put all Obama supporters in the unemployment line.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-31-2010, 09:16 AM   #2
bkt

Liked 1302 Times on 661 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotjoe View Post
I wish I was born when things were that simple. I'm sure political plots were in the works then but now days you can't trust anyone. My Grandpa traded a cow to his doctor for delivering my aunt. Are we going to sit by and let the government have full control of our medical decisions. I vote to put all Obama supporters in the unemployment line.
Without welfare.

Old 03-31-2010, 03:32 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Yeah, I often wish for the more simple times, when you talked to and counted on your neighbor, folks did what they said and said what they mean, disputes were handled on the spot(no lawyers).
I WILL be voting in November.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson