was listening to satellite radio and nearly popped a blood vessel. - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > was listening to satellite radio and nearly popped a blood vessel.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #21
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
having common sense is not usually a trait the anti-gunners are likely to possess! if they had any common sense they would soon realize that being against firearms is flawed and that gun control hasn't and doesn't work and never will.
In the words of a wise woman, "No such thing as common sense. You either have sense or you dont!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrit56880 View Post
This situation makes me sick to my stomach ... My heart is heavy for these poor innocent little Children, their Parents and Families. There is so much evil in the world today. It makes me sick that these poor little kids were subject to slaughter in this " Gun Free Zone". Time and time again the innocent are being butchered in "gun free zones" by NUT CASE cowards who prey on the defenseless. I wish the World was a better place but it isn't. I wish that Nut Cases and Criminals would not take guns into "Gun Free Zones" but they will. Michigan is working on legislation that will eliminate some of these "Gun Free Zones" for well trained CPL holders. Signs don't work and dialing 911 won't work. Nut cases and Criminals will always get weapons.
The world is no more or less dangerous today then it was 2000 years ago. There has ALWAYS been evil and there has always been death. Its all about how we prepare for when evil comes to visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
The school shooting was Terrible thing and my heart goes out to those people. We can complain about the lack of proper terminology, but, it is effective as far as the non-shooting public goes. My point is if a firearm is labeled "automatic" (even incorrectly) the connotations are automatic and negative! I'm the first serious shooter in my family. Was taught a lot by a patient neighbor about reloading and all the different kind of guns. Maybe we all need to be the "patient neighbor"
I am using this philosophy. One person at a time. The best part is i am now in a target rich environment, so to speak. (College) I have 2 that now agree with me after i shot down their failed arguments with calm decorum and logic and challenged a third to meet me sometime for beer so we could discuss this subject (we were in class together where i wasnt given a chance to speak openly on the subject but know thru her facebook posts shes ignorant to the ways of weapons)

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!