Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   was listening to satellite radio and nearly popped a blood vessel. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/listening-satellite-radio-nearly-popped-blood-vessel-78412/)

Ben91 12-14-2012 03:52 AM

was listening to satellite radio and nearly popped a blood vessel.

So i was listening to fox news and some dumb gun hater started spouting mis informed bull $hit. But the best bit was she said that "high magazine cartridges" should be banned. My mother (sitting next to me in the car who barely knows firearm terminology) was like. "You mean high compacity magazines? Dumb bitch." Me, sipping some iced coffee at the time, started laughing so hard that i nearly spilled all my coffee on the floor. Thought you all might like the story. Just think it exemplifies the opposition we face.

JonM 12-14-2012 03:58 AM

i think the moral of that is even the average uninformed american understands how friggen retarded anti-gun nuts are lol

Axxe55 12-14-2012 04:08 AM

having common sense is not usually a trait the anti-gunners are likely to possess!:D if they had any common sense they would soon realize that being against firearms is flawed and that gun control hasn't and doesn't work and never will.

nitestalker 12-14-2012 04:27 AM

The 24 hour news cycle has to fill in the time slots. They really don't care what is reported no matter how stupid. Who is the real culpert here? Is it the no nothing antigun idiot or the TV producers who give them that few minutes of fame?:confused:

Axxe55 12-14-2012 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitestalker (Post 1050914)
The 24 hour news cycle has to fill in the time slots. They really don't care what is reported no matter how stupid. Who is the real culpert here? Is it the no nothing antigun idiot or the TV producers who give them that few minutes of fame?:confused:

both! one is just stupid and one doesn't care! which is which, really doesn't matter as they are one and the same!:D

Vikingdad 12-14-2012 05:31 AM

The problem is that she was just using some random buzzwords not knowing what they mean. The scary part is that all of the anti-gunners out there will nod their heads in agreement as she is talking, all the while knowing tot he very core of their being that she has some knowledge on the subject. Truth is all she has is a vocabulary, and no knowledge to go along with it.:mad:

trip286 12-14-2012 05:44 AM

Kinda reminds me about the barrel shroud being a thing that goes up.

Hey! I just realized what that really describes!

trip286 12-14-2012 05:58 AM

.... "huh", and "what?" Come to mind immediately.

JSStryker 12-14-2012 07:49 PM

Listening to the LSM on the CT shooting the anchor said the guy went into the school with a GLOCK and a semi-automatic 9mm pistol, the stupidity of the LSM is mind boggling.

fa35jsf 12-14-2012 08:23 PM

I heard MSNBC report that he had "an automatic assault weapon with automatic ammo" and I was like, what the heck is automatic ammo? Anyways, God Bless those families, the town, and our nation.