List of Executive actions obama is signing - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > List of Executive actions obama is signing

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #61
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JonM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rochester WI,Rochester WI
Posts: 17,585
Liked 5673 Times on 2963 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
Also, proposal to Congress

Universal Background Check

Restore the AWB and 10 round magazine limitation

Stop straw purchases and penalties against straw purchasers
Universal background checks are an impossibility. Instead they should make it an online database of prohibited persons that both ffl and private citizens can enter the buyer's info and get a go-nogo and nothing else so private sellers and ffl have a tool for when they do sell guns. In other words automate the nics check system so only time you need to talk to an agent is when there is a discrepency in information. Like two people with the same name etc.

Straw purchasers lolololol obama himself is the biggest straw seller in american history and should be in prison for selling guns to mexican drug lords and giving weapons of war to terroristic nations like egypt and libya!!


Any ban on items is a violation of our constitutional rights. Undisputable
__________________

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...


Last edited by JonM; 01-17-2013 at 01:17 PM.
JonM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #62
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Shade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kankakee County,Illinois
Posts: 1,766
Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Default

Were any of you bothered by Zero using children on stage?

To quote a very famous and historical world leader on the matter.

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure
of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working
for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost
any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."

-- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

__________________
An Armed man is a Citizen,
An Unarmed man is a Subject. -- Unknown

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy


Last edited by Shade; 01-17-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Shade is offline  
4
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:52 PM   #63
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mid-Atlantic NC
Posts: 4,122
Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade;1097603[COLOR="Red"
]Were any of you bothered by Zero using children on stage?
[/COLOR]
To quote a very famous and historical world leader on the matter.

The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure
of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working
for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost
any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.

-- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
Yes, I thought it was a pathetic grab at an emotional reaction...which I'm sure he got...

First thing I thought of was hitler doing the exact same thing to promote the exact same platform...

There is no depth to which the hnic won't sink...
__________________
Member NRA, GOA, GRNC, SAF, NAGR

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting
vincent is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #64
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
KJG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 1,430
Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Were any of you bothered by Zero using children on stage?
Hopefully President Obama will have another press conference using little kids reading letters about how they don't want to live in fear of paying off the debt that's been run up. It's just heartbreaking what we're leaving our children. Congress should pass laws banning deficit spending, background checks for anyone running for office, immediate removal from office with any talk of increasing taxes, and limit the amount of pork added to bills which is the root cause of uncontrolled spending that is hurting the next generation. Please write your State and Federal representatives and let them know deficit spending must stop before more people get hurt!
__________________
KJG67 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #65
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
sdiver35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,171
Liked 376 Times on 232 Posts
Likes Given: 156

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJG67

Hopefully President Obama will have another press conference using little kids reading letters about how they don't want to live in fear of paying off the debt that's been run up. It's just heartbreaking what we're leaving our children. Congress should pass laws banning deficit spending, background checks for anyone running for office, immediate removal from office with any talk of increasing taxes, and limit the amount of pork added to bills which is the root cause of uncontrolled spending that is hurting the next generation. Please write your State and Federal representatives and let them know deficit spending must stop before more people get hurt!
Bravo -damn, well stated!!!
__________________

01100011011011110110110101100101001000000110000101 10111001100100001000000111010001100001011010110110 01010010000001110100011010000110010101101101

sdiver35 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:05 AM   #66
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
KJG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 1,430
Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdiver35 View Post
Bravo -damn, well stated!!!
Feel free to share
__________________
KJG67 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:35 AM   #67
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mosin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,589
Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

Default

If I were Wayne Lapierre, I would hold my own press conference, and surround myself with children too. Except these children would be youth shooters and youth hunters...and there would be a hundred kids on the stage, each armed with a shotgun and rifle.

__________________

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Mosin is offline  
Vikingdad Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:46 AM   #68
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Northern,WI
Posts: 1,103
Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
If I were Wayne Lapierre, I would hold my own press conference, and surround myself with children too. Except these children would be youth shooters and youth hunters...and there would be a hundred kids on the stage, each armed with a shotgun and rifle.
I fear folks like us are the only ones who could appreciate such a showing, the rabid libtards would start foaming from the mouth and cursing the NRA for forcing arms onto the poor innocent children. I don't believe children have business on either side of this debate, they aren't voters nor are they mature enough to make informed decisions on their own accord, like the child on the news whos brother was killed in the school shooting, she said only police and military should own guns everyone else should be allowed to go to a range and shoot with the range guns and not take them home. Ya I'm sure an 8 or 9 year old girl came up with that opinion all on her own
__________________

Vote Scott Walker for Governor June 5th 2012

blucoondawg is online now  
Mosin Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:49 AM   #69
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mosin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,589
Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucoondawg View Post
I fear folks like us are the only ones who could appreciate such a showing, the rabid libtards would start foaming from the mouth and cursing the NRA for forcing arms onto the poor innocent children. I don't believe children have business on either side of this debate, they aren't voters nor are they mature enough to make informed decisions on their own accord, like the child on the news whos brother was killed in the school shooting, she said only police and military should own guns everyone else should be allowed to go to a range and shoot with the range guns and not take them home. Ya I'm sure an 8 or 9 year old girl came up with that opinion all on her own
I was being facetious, and didn't sincerely mean that. But I agree with you, fully...
__________________

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Mosin is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:37 AM   #70
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Bigcountry02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southwest
Posts: 6,363
Liked 1908 Times on 1103 Posts
Likes Given: 3902

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Were any of you bothered by Zero using children on stage?

To quote a very famous and historical world leader on the matter.

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure
of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working
for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost
any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."

-- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
YES! It was very creepy! Stalin, Mao and Chavez are others on the list to use kids as stage.

History tends to repeat itself!
__________________
Bigcountry02 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Obama: Some Gun Control Measures 'I Can Accomplish Through Executive Action' Gh0zt36 Legal and Activism 20 01-15-2013 04:27 PM
Obama Considering Rule by Executive Order in 2011! Bigcountry02 Politics, Religion and Controversy 7 10-11-2010 07:38 PM
Obama Issues Executive Order Mandating “Lifestyle Behavior Modification Bigcountry02 Politics, Religion and Controversy 19 06-17-2010 06:30 PM
President Obama Signs Executive Order Establishing Council of Governors Bigcountry02 Politics, Religion and Controversy 5 01-14-2010 10:26 AM
Obama Executive orders alters protections Kelly J Politics, Religion and Controversy 6 01-08-2010 02:20 PM