Linn County Oregon Sheriff's Letter to Joe Biden

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Linn County Oregon Sheriff's Letter to Joe Biden

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 02:08 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4785 Times on 2314 Posts
Likes Given: 1477

Default Linn County Oregon Sheriff's Letter to Joe Biden

Sheriff Todd Meuller of Linn County Oregon is the latest County Sheriff to say, "NOT IN MY JURISDICTION"

This man is a shining example of what American Law Enforcement SHOULD be.

The link below will take you to the Linn County Sheriff's Office Facebook Page where his open letter to Uncle Joe is published.

Please be sure to "Like" the letter and show Sheriff Meuller our appreciation.

Tack

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/397593_539550812730439_1071298538_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/LinnSheriff?fref=ts

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-16-2013, 02:25 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2143 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Under the constitution sheriffs are the ultimate law enforcement authority in this country. They can tell the federal police agencies to take a hike and have the full backing of the constitution behind them. Personally I'm not even sure the federal police agencies are legal entities, they really have no more power than any common citizen to enforce the law and they're not elected, only the sheriff is. We're all citizen police when it comes right down to it but unfortunately I think a lot of people and sheriff departments are buffaloed by the feds into thinking they have some sort of superior rights over the states and the people. This sheriff has a spot on look at how sheriffs in this country ought to be protecting us all from abuse by federal "authorities" including any crappy, unconstitutional gun laws.

http://constitutionallawenforcementassoc.blogspot.com/

Old 01-16-2013, 02:35 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
Under the constitution sheriffs are the ultimate law enforcement authority in this country. They can tell the federal police agencies to take a hike and have the full backing of the constitution behind them. Personally I'm not even sure the federal police agencies are legal entities, they really have no more power than any common citizen to enforce the law and they're not elected, only the sheriff is. We're all citizen police when it comes right down to it but unfortunately I think a lot of people and sheriff departments are buffaloed by the feds into thinking they have some sort of superior rights over the states and the people. This sheriff has a spot on look at how sheriffs in this country ought to be protecting us all from abuse by federal "authorities" including any crappy, unconstitutional gun laws.

http://constitutionallawenforcementassoc.blogspot.com/

Bingo...

For years now I've been advocating the Power of the Nations County Sherrif's as the true authority within their Counties. The media portrays them as country bumpkins who fall over themselves to serve the Fed's.

Unfortunately many of them believe this themselves...Sheriff Meuller obviously does not.

County Sherrifs are not only the TOP COP in there County, they are also the Constitutionally recognized Commanders of the Militia with the Authority to call up and position forces for the Defence of the County.

The Courage of Sherrif Meuller an hopefully many more like him, could prove to be the last check against Federal Encroachment and the destruction of our Constitutional Republic.

He's only about 1 hour South of me. Should he make the call, I will answer.

Tack
Old 01-16-2013, 02:42 AM   #4

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

I love it!!

In my head I said that in my best mclovin voice. If you haven't seen superbad, you're not going to get that.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:10 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyChadwell View Post
I love it!!

In my head I said that in my best mclovin voice. If you haven't seen superbad, you're not going to get that.
Thank God for McLovin...Super Bad would have sucked...SUPER BAD if not for McLovin!

Old 01-16-2013, 03:24 AM   #6

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Thank God for McLovin...Super Bad would have sucked...SUPER BAD if not for McLovin!
Agreed.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:03 AM   #7

Shameless Bump

Old 01-16-2013, 04:18 AM   #8

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post

He's only about 1 hour South of me. Should he make the call, I will answer.

Tack
Why wait? Make a road trip and shake his hand. Tell him it's from all of us. Pretty please?
Old 01-16-2013, 04:55 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Why wait? Make a road trip and shake his hand. Tell him it's from all of us. Pretty please?
I am heading past there for a meeting tomorrow?

Maybee I'll map quest his office and see how far of I5 he is.

Tack

Old 01-16-2013, 05:20 AM   #10

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 8

As an Oregonian That letter from the sheriff of Lynn warms my heart. That man is standing on his belief of our Constitution in a state of non believers. God bless him. I've sent a copy of that letter to everyone I know, not one word of this have I seen on the local news. Thank you for posting it