"Likes" for sale, you gotta do me a favor first
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > "Likes" for sale, you gotta do me a favor first

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #1
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6134 Times on 3038 Posts
Likes Given: 6513

Default "Likes" for sale, you gotta do me a favor first

OK, I got nothing to sell here but "Likes". They are pretty cool to get, make yall warm and fuzzy and who doesnt want more "Likes"? I dont want money, no credit cards but it wont cost you anything but 2 minutes of yopur time either so its cheap!

Nobody expects something for nothing, if I give you a like here, I want something in return. Email

1- Chuck Schumer- http://www.schumer.senate.gov/ - Swears he supports the 2a and votes against it every time - Tell him you wont buy anything made in NY including Remington who he just awarded a big contract to.

2- Kirsten Gillibrand- http://www.gillibrand.senate.gov/ - Kirsten is a Chucky Schumer Clone, tell her you wont ever come to NY if they don't Rescind the Safe Act entirely.

3- Richard Hanna- http://hanna.house.gov/ -- He's on our side, write him and thank him for his ongoing support for small business and our 2a

You gotta do it separately for me to give you a "like" each time but I will if you will! So go out there and Get er Done, I will "Like" You Long Time!

Thanks for your support

JR

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #2

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Since the politicians passed these laws in Conn, NY, Colarado, etc ; does the NRA make a list of the politicians who are gunna get voted out of office. Lets give that power back to the NRA.

Old 04-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

I'm not gonna send the emails (no offense) but I can promise you I will neither be buying anything from nor visiting ny ever.
I wish you luck with your campaign.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 04-18-2013, 10:51 PM   #4
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6134 Times on 3038 Posts
Likes Given: 6513

I didnt think this would be an overwhelming success but figured I might get some takers here. Its not just a campaign MM, its a way of life, were fighting harder than ever and weve never not fought hard. Its sad that we are united as a nation till one of us is in trouble, then its every man for themselves.

I assure you, most folks from other states have been to NYC more than I have and I wont be going there any time soon. Most of us in the real state of NY will stand our ground and we really could use some help; no matter, we will win regardless.