The Liberals finally discovered bump firing. - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Liberals finally discovered bump firing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 06:56 AM   #31
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21585 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

there use to be a company that made a device to attach to the trigger that simulated full auto firing. don't know if it's still around. was made many years ago for various semi auto firearms.

Old 09-15-2013, 08:54 AM   #32

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWork4Ammo
yep,Liberals are pretty bright.
Just like this CO state Rep thought that once magazines are empty,they cannot be reused.

http://www.naturalnews.com/039799_gun_magazines_reloading_myths.html

Ignorance may be bliss but not when it comes to gun rights
At an April 2 forum on gun control that was hosted by The Denver Post, "the senior congresswoman from Denver appeared to not understand how guns work," the paper said.

When she was asked how a ban on magazines holding more than 15 bullets would be an effective deterrent to gun violence, this is what the brainiac said:

"I will tell you these are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those know they're going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available."

These shiny brass-and-lead things, see, are bullets, and, you know, once you shoot 'em, well, then, um, you know, they're gone and with them, um, the clip thingies too.

What is she babbling about? She doesn't know - and that's the problem.
Haha, was she one of the CO state senators who just got booted out on a recall over the big issue of gun rights?

Old 09-17-2013, 08:43 PM   #33
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6142 Times on 3043 Posts
Likes Given: 6519

I used to know a couple old rednecks that could simulate bumpfire by looping their thumb through their beltloop and firing. Found a Utube video of a guy doing it. Try to make that illegal and see how it goes!

Old 09-18-2013, 03:26 PM   #34

Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
I used to know a couple old rednecks that could simulate bumpfire by looping their thumb through their beltloop and firing. Found a Utube video of a guy doing it. Try to make that illegal and see how it goes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI86T8RghWY
I used to do that back in 2004-2005 when ammo was cheap enough to do that. Only thing it was good for was turning heads at the range. A kid I knew could bump fire a stock AR and or AK, just by holding his finger taught and pushing forward on the rifle. I never figured out how the hell he managed to do it, but he sure could... I was impressed.
That slide fire is good for nothing, except wasting ammo. The people reaponsible for the homicide rate in the US hold their guns sideways anyways, rendering slidefire obsolete out the package.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 09-18-2013, 03:41 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1614 Times on 1105 Posts
Likes Given: 567

The local paper here attacked bump fire stocks. They finally came to the realization that a bump fire stock is almost as effective as a pack of fireworks. Not only were they passing bad information that made the writers look like morons they caused panic buying of bump stocks. Every mall ninja in town now has a bump stock equipped AR that they can't afford to shoot.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

WebleyFosbery38 Likes This