Liberal Mike Malloy’s Anti-Gun Hysteria Says He’ll Make False Reports to Police, Advo - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Liberal Mike Malloy’s Anti-Gun Hysteria Says He’ll Make False Reports to Police, Advo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2014, 11:34 PM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5733 Times on 3244 Posts
Likes Given: 5167

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
I've shamelessly name-dropped on FTF a few times that I worked with Glenn during the first years of OEF/OIF as an occasional in-studio military analyst (when he was out of Tampa). And the only reason I mention it again is because he always impressed me as being genuine--at least in his core beliefs. Definately a showman. They all are. Sometimes he's waay too emotional and preachy for me...but he's a sharp guy and a passionate conservative.

When he was first on Fox, I never missed his shows. But over time, I saw him getting more and more into this ridiculous "conspiracy" nonsense. Maybe he felt he needed to get more extreme to boost his ratings.

I still agree with many of his core principles, but far too often he sounds as looney as Alex Jones.

Winston Churchill

Old 06-27-2014, 12:30 AM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1099 Times on 607 Posts
Likes Given: 458

Cliven Bundy's racist viewpoints are just him expressing his freedom of speech.

If Mike gets to say he'll commit crimes on the air if someone does something he doesn't agree with, like carrying a gun in public, then Clive can spout off whatever he wants about black people.

Neither of these two are gonna win many friends doing what they're doing, but it's their right to do it.

Back me up on this one, Loc.

I believe in 1A just as much as 2A and 4A, Loc. It doesn't matter if I agree with what they're saying or not, I support their rights to speak their minds to the cameras and microphones.

Just like Clive, Mad Mike can say whatever he wants on the air, as far as I'm concerned, but filing a false police report or calling 911 when there is no emergency is a criminal act. Sometimes they prosecute it and sometimes they don't.

Old 06-27-2014, 12:13 PM   #53
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1358 Times on 689 Posts
Likes Given: 1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
When he was first on Fox, I never missed his shows. But over time, I saw him getting more and more into this ridiculous "conspiracy" nonsense. Maybe he felt he needed to get more extreme to boost his ratings.

I still agree with many of his core principles, but far too often he sounds as looney as Alex Jones.

I agree. He has his issues. I still think Rush is the most sensible and inciteful edit sorry INSIGHTFULof all the conservative voices. And I don't agree with Rush 100%, but I admire his ability to decipher the political motives of the opposition.

Last edited by 7point62; 06-27-2014 at 01:51 PM.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 06-27-2014, 12:51 PM   #54
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1955 Times on 1356 Posts
Likes Given: 999

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
I agree. He has his issues. I still think Rush is the most sensible and inciteful of all the conservative voices. And I don't agree with Rush 100%, but I admire his ability to decipher the political motives of the opposition.
You mean insightful? Inciteful is Malloy

Old 06-27-2014, 01:24 PM   #55
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quoting AXXE55:
IMO, Glenn Beck does address the real issues that our country is facing. he takes on a pro-gun stance, he exposes much or the corruption that our own government is doing, addresses many other social issues that are of great concern to many of us

Yep. At least he stands his ground and doesn't beat around the bush when a caller disagrees with him.

Last edited by AIKIJUTSU; 06-27-2014 at 01:28 PM.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 06-27-2014, 01:53 PM   #56
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1358 Times on 689 Posts
Likes Given: 1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercator View Post
You mean insightful? Inciteful is Malloy

Thanks perfesser I done changed it
Old 06-27-2014, 01:59 PM   #57
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3244 Posts
Likes Given: 5167

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post
Cliven Bundy's racist viewpoints are just him expressing his freedom of speech.

If Mike gets to say he'll commit crimes on the air if someone does something he doesn't agree with, like carrying a gun in public, then Clive can spout off whatever he wants about black people.

Neither of these two are gonna win many friends doing what they're doing, but it's their right to do it.

Back me up on this one, Loc.

I believe in 1A just as much as 2A and 4A, Loc. It doesn't matter if I agree with what they're saying or not, I support their rights to speak their minds to the cameras and microphones.

Just like Clive, Mad Mike can say whatever he wants on the air, as far as I'm concerned, but filing a false police report or calling 911 when there is no emergency is a criminal act. Sometimes they prosecute it and sometimes they don't.
I totally agree. Both have the rights to express their ideas under the first. It doesn't become a crime until you commit criminal action based on those ideas like Bundy did..

Winston Churchill

Old 06-28-2014, 03:41 AM   #58

Liked 4788 Times on 2316 Posts
Likes Given: 1478

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
I totally agree. Both have the rights to express their ideas under the first. It doesn't become a crime until you commit criminal action based on those ideas like Bundy did..
...and what "criminal action" would that be?

Please elaborate for once instead of repeating the same baseless accusation over and over and over.

In my experience... Authorities are fairly quick to arrest people suspected of criminal activity... so... Who's been arrested and what law did them break?

Tack
Old 06-28-2014, 11:53 AM   #59
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 746 Times on 384 Posts
Likes Given: 341

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
...and what "criminal action" would that be?

Please elaborate for once instead of repeating the same baseless accusation over and over and over.

In my experience... Authorities are fairly quick to arrest people suspected of criminal activity... so... Who's been arrested and what law did them break?

Tack
I tend to agree. Bundy's criminal act was not paying the Federal Government grazing fees and using Government land for personal gain. That's it. Although illegal and wrong is this a "Criminal Act"? I think not.

Here is the way I look at it.

The fact that these Bundy supporters stood up to Law Enforcement and forced them to back down is what sticks in his craw. When someone or a group of armed citizens point guns at Fellow LEO, they get a little pissed and rightfully so. They have been there and done that.

In the same breath, we as citizens are getting pissed at Armed LEO pointing their firearms at us for no reason or for something as minor as an unpayed debt, or walking down the street "Legally" open carrying.

Old 06-28-2014, 02:31 PM   #60
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1955 Times on 1356 Posts
Likes Given: 999

No matter which side you take, this is also good to remember about radio talk show hosts. Raising hell is what they do. It is a tried and true technique in broadcasting. Rush is a master of controversy. He can pin down his listeners with one sentence, making everybody wanna cry, laugh, or call in. A weaker host like Olbermann will resort to anger, because it sells too. If Malloy is still on the air, blame his audience. Only because someone is buying the rotten product, there will be more of it.