Liberal Mike Malloy’s Anti-Gun Hysteria Says He’ll Make False Reports to Police, Advo - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Liberal Mike Malloy’s Anti-Gun Hysteria Says He’ll Make False Reports to Police, Advo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2014, 07:18 PM   #21
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3380 Times on 2286 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default Liberal Mike Malloy’s Anti-Gun Hysteria Says He’ll Make False Reports to Poli...

He is nothing more then a lefty using his "bully pulpit" to preach from. Let's send him to "the 'Stan" since he is so beholden to upholding their rights, as long as these Idiots believe in him

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 06-25-2014, 10:07 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1374 Times on 739 Posts
Likes Given: 780

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercator View Post
If I see a rash of crime inspired by Malloy's rhetoric, I will join the ranks of those concerned. Until them he is a two bit topic.
A "Rash", huh. One or two dead or injured American Citizens or LEO is defiantly not a "Rash", just "Bumps in the Road", I take it.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:31 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3668 Times on 2521 Posts
Likes Given: 1809

Name one or two Citizens or LEO's whose Deaths were Inspired or Instigated by this Particular Blowhard. Nobody is defending him. He is bad enough as he is. Attributing to him an imaginary, probably must be, future crime, only puts our own credibility in question.

Last edited by Mercator; 06-25-2014 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Clarif
People Like This 
Old 06-25-2014, 11:18 PM   #24

Liked 5011 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseric View Post
I think Rick in the quote below has explained it pretty well why I care. Someone is going to follow Malloy's lead and make the call. This will most likely get an innocent or two killed. As the Left never lets a good tragedy go to waste, this will have nothing but more negative impact on the Second Amendment and Person Carry. Not to mention the tragic deaths of law abiding citizens at the hands of LEO.
I think we might be seriously underestimating the intelligence of OCers and responding LEO's.

People doing nothing wrong do not flee a nut case making a scene... And Police Officers do not automatically shoot an armed person on site, even if there was a false report of shots fired.

Far more likely that other patrons get highly pissed off at a schmuck trying to scare their children as the OC guys stand there with their hands up looking confused by this morons reaction.

I suspect police arrive to find management saying "no shots were fired" and "this guy is lying."

Tack
People Like This 
Old 06-26-2014, 01:30 AM   #25
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22220 Times on 12454 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

my concern is someone who is voicing an intent to commit a felony, because he hates guns.

does this sound like someone who is credible and acts in a responsible manner?

not hardly. and anyone stupid or naive enough to attempt such an act as he describes, also deserves to be in jail.

maybe, just maybe, stupid might be illegal!
AIKIJUTSU Likes This 
Old 06-26-2014, 01:47 AM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 903 Times on 561 Posts
Likes Given: 1848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
my concern is someone who is voicing an intent to commit a felony, because he hates guns.

does this sound like someone who is credible and acts in a responsible manner?

not hardly. and anyone stupid or naive enough to attempt such an act as he describes, also deserves to be in jail.

maybe, just maybe, stupid might be illegal!
If that were the case, we'd have to lease gulags in Siberia from Putin to have room to incarcerate all the morons in this country.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.
People Like This 
Old 06-26-2014, 02:54 AM   #27

Quote:
Name one or two Citizens or LEO's whose Deaths were Inspired or Instigated by this Particular Blowhard. Nobody is defending him. He is bad enough as he is. Attributing to him an imaginary, probably must be, future crime, only puts our own credibility in question.
So... Liberty minded Patriots ARE responsible for the nut cases who murdered two officers on their lunch break but Malloy will NOT be responsible if his little tizzy fit causes an LEO to kill an LAC?

Consistency... All liberals seem to lack it.

Tack
People Like This 
Old 06-26-2014, 02:56 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhuntr View Post
If that were the case, we'd have to lease gulags in Siberia from Putin to have room to incarcerate all the morons in this country.
...and I can name the guys who would be occupying cell 1 and cell 2!

Old 06-26-2014, 03:07 AM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3668 Times on 2521 Posts
Likes Given: 1809

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
So... Liberty minded Patriots ARE responsible for the nut cases who murdered two officers on their lunch break but Malloy will NOT be responsible if his little tizzy fit causes an LEO to kill an LAC?

Consistency... All liberals seem to lack it.

Tack
Tackleberry One. Repeat. He will be morally responsible. When it happens. Not until then. Over. :Exhausted smile:

Last edited by Mercator; 06-26-2014 at 03:16 AM. Reason: mercy

Old 06-26-2014, 05:34 AM   #30

Quote:
Tackleberry One. Repeat. He will be morally responsible. When it happens. Not until then. Over. :Exhausted smile:
It's like my Sand Hill Drill Sargent used too say...

"It's ok to be F'd up... As long your consistent about it"

Personally... I maintain that consequences are the result of conscious decisions to act, and that adults should NOT be afforded the "excuse" of being "influenced" by the words of others.
Holmes375 Likes This