Liberal Mike Malloy’s Anti-Gun Hysteria Says He’ll Make False Reports to Police, Advo - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Liberal Mike Malloy’s Anti-Gun Hysteria Says He’ll Make False Reports to Police, Advo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2014, 06:34 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1233 Times on 687 Posts
Likes Given: 532

Is this guy for real?

I'm going to pretend that he's just like Howard Stern, is trying to get ratings, and doesn't actually mean what he says.

If not, he needs to pop a couple of Xanax before he leaves the house every morning.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:11 PM   #12
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6955 Times on 3500 Posts
Likes Given: 7564

Its like Hillarys rant that we need to stop school shooters with automatic weapons from killing our kids.

"And I don't think any parent--any person--should have to fear about their child going to school or going to college because someone, for whatever reason--psychological, emotional, political, [ideological], whatever it means--could possibly enter that school property with an automatic weapon and murder innocent children, students, teachers."

As far back as I can remember, that hasnt happened in my lifetime, no Automatic Weapons in Columbine, Sandy hook or any of the murders she has used as cases for more guns controlled! She's trying to scare the pants off parents that dont realize that NON LEO operated Automatics, Machine Guns, Gattling Guns and RPGs kill less folks in this country than Space Shuttles.

The Jamoke in this piece is doing the same thing as Hillabeans and maybe a bit worse, he's actually accusing someone of something he knows didnt happen...

Old 06-25-2014, 01:23 PM   #13

Liked 2032 Times on 1118 Posts
Likes Given: 1350

So Mike Malloy is a radio personality? Not familiar with him. I do know this. If he actually does it he will have a hard time denying it in court after he said he would do it ahead of time. I have a hard time believing people are a stupid as they try to make people believe. I would not be surprised if he was trying to put the idea in someone else's head by talking about it on the radio.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 06-25-2014, 03:30 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2695 Times on 1873 Posts
Likes Given: 1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967 View Post
So Mike Malloy is a radio personality? Not familiar with him. I do know this. If he actually does it he will have a hard time denying it in court after he said he would do it ahead of time. I have a hard time believing people are a stupid as they try to make people believe. I would not be surprised if he was trying to put the idea in someone else's head by talking about it on the radio.
I hadn't heard of him either, and had no better things to do at the moment than check him out on the Internet. Same as Alex Jones, with reversed polarity. To me anyway.

He will not do what he says. He trades in figures of speech, big hot-air balloons.
Old 06-25-2014, 06:27 PM   #15
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1427 Times on 722 Posts
Likes Given: 1040

The fact that we're discussing him, and that those of us who didn't know his name before, now do, means he's accomplished what his outrageous rant intended: widen his recognition. A professional major market media guy once told me, "Anytime they spell your name right, it's good publicity."

People Like This 
Old 06-25-2014, 06:39 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1093 Times on 566 Posts
Likes Given: 594

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercator
That's Mike Malloy. He is a talk show blowhard of which America has many. It is what they do. Who cares.
I think Rick in the quote below has explained it pretty well why I care. Someone is going to follow Malloy's lead and make the call. This will most likely get an innocent or two killed. As the Left never lets a good tragedy go to waste, this will have nothing but more negative impact on the Second Amendment and Person Carry. Not to mention the tragic deaths of law abiding citizens at the hands of LEO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967 View Post
Old 06-25-2014, 06:59 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1275 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Here's a link to the Wikipedia writeup for him:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Malloy
He went to 4 different colleges. It doesn't say he graduated from any of them. Maybe after he flunked out of the 4th one he decided to be a "journalist". He would be well-qualified...

Old 06-25-2014, 07:29 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 589 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 100

Default So ..he is confessing

To planning a crime ? maybe he should be investigated...

Sounds like a serious threat to me since he said it in a public venue...

"All war must be just the killing of strangers against whom you feel no personal animosity; strangers whom, in other circumstances, you would help if you found them in trouble, and who would help you if you needed it" — Mark Twain

People Like This 
Old 06-25-2014, 07:53 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 122 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 104

The Left's version of domestic terrorism: shout, lie, incite, and while doing so, run and hide from the effects of his/her behaviour.

Incredible imbecility.

Old 06-25-2014, 07:56 PM   #20
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmes375 View Post
The Left's version of domestic terrorism: shout, lie, incite, and while doing so, run and hide from the effects of his/her behaviour.

Incredible imbecility.
actually sounds pretty immature and juvenile as well.