Liberal Mike Malloy’s Anti-Gun Hysteria Says He’ll Make False Reports to Police, Advo
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Liberal Mike Malloy’s Anti-Gun Hysteria Says He’ll Make False Reports to Police, Advo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2014, 05:04 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 944 Times on 496 Posts
Likes Given: 494

Default Liberal Mike Malloy’s Anti-Gun Hysteria Says He’ll Make False Reports to Police, Advo

More proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

I guess what I’ll do if I’m ever in that situation and I see one of these half-witted yahoos walking in with a weapon, high-caliber rifle like that, I’ll just put on a berserk act.
I will just start screaming Gun! Gun! Gun! Watch out, everybody hit the deck! Guns! Guns! Everybody! And then dial 911 and I will say, shots fired, which will bring every g**-damned cop within 15 miles. And then the half-wits with the long guns are going to panic and they’re going to run out of the store and if that rifle isn’t shouldered properly, the cop is going to take a look at that and put a bullet right in their forehead.

http://wizbangblog.com/2014/06/21/liberal-mike-malloys-anti-gun-hysteria-says-hell-make-false-reports-to-police-advocates-murder/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-24-2014, 05:32 AM   #2
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21985 Times on 12396 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

that idiot had better understand making false police reports and using 911 when there isn't an emergency are felonies. LEO's frown on people who make false police reports as it may pull them away from a real emergency.

he'll end up with a cell mate named Big Bubba who will make him his love slave!

he may think it's funny or a way to solve his fear of people exercising their rights to carry a gun, but what he's doing is making anti-gun liberals look even more foolish.

of course another scenario that may take place is that when LEO's show up and he's acting all crazy, they may take him away for a 48 hour psych evaluation!

Old 06-24-2014, 06:56 AM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2943 Times on 1533 Posts
Likes Given: 262

Typical of the libtard mindset. Lie to get YOUR way. Then they get upset that they are charged with false reporting of a crime. After all, lying to get your way is a 1st Amendment right!

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

People Like This 
Old 06-24-2014, 11:46 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2017 Times on 1385 Posts
Likes Given: 767

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
Typical of the libtard mindset. Lie to get YOUR way. Then they get upset that they are charged with false reporting of a crime. After all, lying to get your way is a 1st Amendment right!
Then they can all get together and have a sit in.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

tww1222 Likes This 
Old 06-24-2014, 01:38 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 944 Times on 496 Posts
Likes Given: 494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
that idiot had better understand making false police reports and using 911 when there isn't an emergency are felonies. LEO's frown on people who make false police reports as it may pull them away from a real emergency.

he may think it's funny or a way to solve his fear of people exercising their rights to carry a gun, but what he's doing is making anti-gun liberals look even more foolish.

of course another scenario that may take place is that when LEO's show up and he's acting all crazy, they may take him away for a 48 hour psych evaluation!
Cum-on, you don't really believe that do you?

He is a liberal, he is immune.

Think, David Gregory, Dwayne Ferguson, Eric Holder, Obama, Hillary, do I need to go on.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:54 PM   #6
Still learning
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 565 Times on 340 Posts
Likes Given: 2862

Sheeesh, another Moron heard from!
Get mikes rubber room ready!

"The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-25-2014, 12:27 AM   #7

Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

It also sounds like a good verbal gimmick to get more people tuning in. Regardless making such idiotic statements makes their side look wacko. I hope that he keeps talking his lunacy.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:46 AM   #8

Liked 113 Times on 85 Posts
Likes Given: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post

Absolutely, the only thing I would also add to that is one all is said and done, not only will Mr. Libtard be looking at prison time, he'll also me looking at a major lawsuit.

However, if he ever pulled that crap on me, I can guarantee this wild dog will take a bite out of his ***.

Woof Woof Dirtbag!!!

Old 06-25-2014, 02:27 AM   #9
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7645 Times on 4159 Posts
Likes Given: 16008

Hey, Wild_Dog. Glad to have you back.

no offense and none taken

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Point6liter Likes This 
Old 06-25-2014, 06:23 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2447 Times on 1709 Posts
Likes Given: 1246

Quote:
Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden
That's Mike Malloy. He is a talk show blowhard of which America has many. It is what they do. Who cares.