Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > liberal calls for the abolition of the 2nd a and death to gun owners

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default liberal calls for the abolition of the 2nd a and death to gun owners

http://www.examiner.com/article/des-moines-columnist-calls-for-repeal-of-second-amendment-death-of-gun-owners

Nra would be declared a terrorist group.

NEVER FORGET

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-01-2013, 11:28 PM   #2

Liked 2140 Times on 968 Posts
Likes Given: 2079

Just another liberal jackass. He hates the violence but he wants to kill people.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:28 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 28 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Wow, me thinks Mr Kaul is kinda off his meds eh?

Old 01-01-2013, 11:33 PM   #4
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2131 Times on 1064 Posts
Likes Given: 1089

Maybe Mr. Kaul would like to lead the way to my front door?
I would have a gift for him!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

People Like This 
Old 01-01-2013, 11:51 PM   #5
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2131 Times on 1064 Posts
Likes Given: 1089

Downsouth,

If you google in his name (Donald Kaul) and look at wikipedia they have a rating schedule for his article and comments . In the first couple of areas you can rate his comments. "I rated his article and comments and voted "Highly Biased"! "I was knowledgeable in the topic" and was "passionate" about the issue.
They have several areas to select from like Comments are Complete which they are! Comments by a "Complete" liberal idiot! In my opinion He looks like a duffus!
Complete and other selections. Information only if you even wish to. I wished there would have been the question "Would you like Mr, Kaul to be the first to come to the door to confiscate your weapons? "YEP sure would!"

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 01-02-2013, 12:10 AM   #6
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 624 Times on 475 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

"he would kill gun owners who refused to give up their guns"- from the article

"If some people refused to give up their guns, that 'prying the guns from their cold, dead hands' thing works for me,"- from him

if he is against guns so much how does he plan on killing people with guns if he doesnt have any? and if he got some wouldnt that be a bit hypocritical?

he seems lke the guy i want working against me because quite frankly the more he tries the more he sets his cause back.

"Declare the NRA a terrorist organization and make membership illegal. Hey! We did it to the Communist Party"
as far as i know the communist party was not declared a terrorist group considering they did endorse obama

Old 01-02-2013, 12:19 AM   #7

this is my favorite quote
"He concluded his violent rant by saying that if killing gun owners, shredding the Constitution and torturing GOP leaders didn't work, he would 'adopt radical measures.'"

Old 01-02-2013, 03:45 AM   #8

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

He is more then welcome to come and try and take mine from me.

Old 01-02-2013, 03:56 AM   #9

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Well guys unless y'all are ready to stand up and say enough of this crap I think y'all better jus hand over them guns. Unless we do something other than sign a petition call reps write letters they will slowly take our guns. When the civil rights movement was in effect I'm pretty sure they wrote letters and called reps but that got them no where fast. They stood up and said nope not anymore where no different than you whites so thats what us gun owners need to do stand up march to Capitol Hill and tell them you want our guns well go f$&k yourself bc it's our right to have any kinda guns we want and nobody is gonna infringe on our rights anymore

Old 01-03-2013, 01:09 AM   #10

You have to understand that it is much harder to do that than you think, they have police and para military, they can take the guns if they want to but it would involve force and although yes that is why we have the second amendment so we can fight against that type of thing, it is much easier and safer to fight them using words of logic and reason

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY