Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Letter from a pro-2nd Sheriff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 526 Times on 319 Posts
Likes Given: 203

Default Letter from a pro-2nd Sheriff

Looks like Texas is the place to be once again in this debate over gun control. Check out this letter from the sheriff of Montgomery County, Texas (the birthplace of Texas).

http://www.woodlandsonline.com/dbs/sheriff/files/01242013_ltrfromsheriff.pdf

Practice doesn't make perfect, it make permanent.

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"

Sniper03 Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-30-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2161 Times on 1078 Posts
Likes Given: 1099

God Bless real men like Sheriff Gage! And God Bless Texas! There are many Sheriffs that are taking the same stand.

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 01-31-2013, 12:28 AM   #3

Liked 11 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Can't wait to see if the Harris County Sheriff, Houston Police Chief, and the numerous Houston area Constables will stand up and take the same stance. Unfortunately, I think that even if they believe in this, due to the political climate in this major city, we will not see this. But I hope to be pleasantly and greatly surprised by being proved wrong.