Letter from one Calif. cop to another - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Letter from one Calif. cop to another

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2011, 11:38 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

What...... I live in Fresno County, this is scary enough being not far from me. I'm telling my family. Once I get a job again (hopefully) I'm to work towards getting an handgun and CCW permit. Right now I don't even have the money to put a payment for a pistol. Unemployment sucks....

I'd rather be paranoid then caught off guard if something happens God forbid. Thanks for the posting.

Old 04-12-2011, 12:10 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Default "Know Thy Enemy"

That post wasn't Chicken little hollering that the Sky is Falling...Not all muzzies are dangerous of course but we are at war with their terrorist groups and like that swine looking murderer that killed and injured so many people at Fort Hood, Texas, they are among us....Keep your eyes open, and your ears attentine, your 1911s cocked and locked....You never know, probably wont ever be face to face with anybody that wants to kill you simply because you are an American...But they are out there ! Paranoia ? Nope, just cautious.