Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Letter from one Calif. cop to another

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Letter from one Calif. cop to another

The following was sent to me by a friend of mine that lives in Fresno Ca. I guess I should have added " take with a grain of salt". I have received several similar types of emails over the past few years but thought this one was interesting. Below is the email in its entirety.

Quote:

THIS IS SOMETHING EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW!!!

The below is from an email sent to a retired California cop from another cop...............

We now live about 30 miles from Fresno . We are up in the Sierras and Fresno is the first
big town we encounter when we leave the mtns. We shop there often.

I received this from my ex-partner in homicide who is still active in law enforcement
circles in
the Fresno area.

Excuse the language, but don't excuse the facts. Don't give up your guns, and buy extra
ammunition if you can find it. Be cautious and alert. Be ready if - God forbid - we need to
protect our families and loved ones.

If you weren't at Rotary Friday, you missed the only decent speaker we've had in more than a
year. LTC John Cotter is the 144th Fighter Wing's anti-terrorism officer. John had a
two-part presentation. First part was describing his job as the unit’s anti-terrorism
officer. Pretty standard stuff.

The second part was information that will curl your hair. A Part-time air guardsman works
as a checker at local Von's. Two women in full burkas buy every pre-paid cell phone in the
store. Clerk/airman gets to thinking about it. Goes to Cotter and reports incident. Cotter
asks store for surveillance video. It's scary enough that he contacts Fresno FBI.

FBI investigates and determines these women have been doing this all over the Valley.
Cell phones shipped through Canada to Iraq/Afghanistan where they become triggers for
roadside bombs.

The Shell station at Peach and Shaw. Every time a local GI goes there in fatigues they are
asked specific questions. What is your unit? When are you deploying? How many aircraft are
you taking?

The F-16s out of Fresno fly CAP for west coast. As such they are the first line of defense
so they have the US 's most sophisticated air-to-air missiles. Foreign governments would
like to
get their hands on those missiles or at least learn how to build them. Also how many we
have, etc. Two spy groups are working on it, one based at Fashion Fair Mall (the F-16s
take-off pattern)
and one based at Sierra Vista Mall (the F-16s landing pattern).

Cotter said the ragheads (but we don't profile) are always probing the base. Two dorks in a
pickup show up at the front gate wanting to deliver a package marked Air National Guard,
Fresno.
No postage, no UPS, no FedEx, no DHL, no nothing. Just a probe.

I asked Cotter why we haven't seen anything about this in The Bee, on KMJ, on local TV news.
He said they're not interested. Since Friday I've learned of two other things. My
brother-in-law Frank, (management at Avaya) had a Muslim tech who took a leave-of-absence
for 6 weeks in Afghanistan . After the 6 weeks were up he called from New York requesting an
extension. Frank (who does profile) said, you're fired, and called the Fresno FBI who were
very interested. Don't know the outcome.

A Muslim who owns a liquor store in my former hometown of Kingsburg was constantly bugging
customers to buy guns for him. Finally one of the guys I grew up with called the FBI.

We are a country at war and the enemy is among us. I don't care what Janet Napolitano says,
it's a fight to the death and we should be prepared as possible. Brother-in-law Frank has a
theory
and I think it may be closer to the truth than Homeland Security wants to admit. There are a
certain number (probably a large number) of Muslims among us who are awaiting the trigger
date and will begin randomly killing as many of us as they can, sort of a Fort Hood on
steroids. I know I'm getting prepared to shoot back.

Two items of interest: Sheriff Margaret Mims wants to grant concealed carry permits to all
who are qualified. Columnist Jim Boren, among the most bleeding of the bleeding heart
liberals, says it's time for Fresno residents to arm themselves. LOAD up, you can bet this
is happening in places other than Fresno .

David Rayburn

I was asked to send this to everyone in my address book. Some of those I'm sending it to
WILL NOT! To those I say, “Get your head out of the sand and look around with an open mind
or before you know it we will no longer be living in the land of the free and the brave!”

"Upon the conduct of each depends the Fate of all" - - Alexander the Great

"COMMUNISM IS THE GOAL." - - Roger Baldwin, Founder of the ACLU

“We live in the greatest country in the history of the world,

and I want to invite all of you to help me change it.” - - Barack Obama

Last edited by oldshooter; 04-11-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: clarification

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-11-2011, 06:36 PM   #2

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 137

snopes.com: Women in Burqas Buying Cell Phones

Greg

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 04-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5687 Times on 3339 Posts
Likes Given: 4844

Some of those emails can be pretty convincing, and just because the emailer was paranoid does NOT mean they aren't out to get us.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

Old 04-11-2011, 06:53 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

The email may be false, but its message is true. Be alert and prepared. If nothing ever happens, great. But if something should happen, you'll be ready. That's why it's called "preparation".

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Ever wonder why so many gas stations are owned by Middle Eastern folks?
I have one friend that is absolutely convinced that, on a given signal, they will blow them all up. Of course he still sees black helicopters over his house at least once a week.
Paranoia is not neccesarily a bad thing. LOL

Old 04-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs887 View Post
Holy Crap!! Snopes is run by mooslems!!!!

Old 04-11-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Holy Crap!! Snopes is run by mooslems!!!!

Car bomber mooslem attacks from above?

GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

Old 04-11-2011, 08:31 PM   #8

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post

Car bomber mooslem attacks from above?
Please tell me that is a real sign

Greg

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 04-11-2011, 08:32 PM   #9
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7615 Times on 3315 Posts
Likes Given: 1129

How does a CA activated cell phone get service in Afganistan/ Iraq?

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:34 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs887 View Post
Please tell me that is a real sign
Apparently, life can be a cow somedays; apparently a "cow" day is MUCH worse than a "bitch" day.

Watch for Falling Cows!

Falling Cow Zone Highway Sign T-shirts from Zazzle.com
Tshirt