Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Letter from Obama

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2013, 12:51 PM   #11
I am the Fanman
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 405 Times on 240 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr
Started getting stuff from O'Bummer after my liberal sister put me on the white house list. Just ignored and deleted every e-mail: Finally no more white house e-mails.
I hope you returned the favor and signed her up for the Limbaugh letter

My pistols, however, I always kept by me.
Jesse James

Old 05-31-2013, 03:17 PM   #12

Liked 255 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 185

I received that same email yesterday. I am completely disgusted with these morons. Something has got to change and it needs to happen soon.

Old 05-31-2013, 11:38 PM   #13

Liked 316 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 508

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
If i hear the phrase "common sense" gun control much more, im gonna puke...Heres some common sense for ya..... Murder is already illegal....has been for a long time. If i run you over with my car,shoot you, or beat you to death with a shovel....were still talking about murder.....sorry for the rant....
Agreed! People that commit murder violate numerous laws when they do the crime, breaking laws does not concern them one bit. So after each crime what do the antis propose? Pass more laws. It's insane.

Old 06-01-2013, 12:06 AM   #14

Liked 255 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
Agreed! People that commit murder violate numerous laws when they do the crime, breaking laws does not concern them one bit. So after each crime what do the antis propose? Pass more laws. It's insane.
No, it's exactly what they are doing. Its history repeating itself. Politicians are pleading for the public to let them "save the children" after every act of violence they can twist to their favor. They lie in wait til an opportunity arises for them to chip a little more liberty away from our hands. It's not going to stop, ever. Even if true liberty won out and all the anti-gun folk gave up tomorrow, and our government actually became transparent and did what was constitutionally and morally correct, how long will it last? It dang sure wont last forever. All we cam do is fight and win and fight some more. Then we teach our children how to fight oppression so that they can fight, and teach their children to fight. That's the only way to preserve liberty for our children and our children's children.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:23 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1155 Times on 566 Posts
Likes Given: 72

I got the same letter. Probably from the Ruger program to e-mail your reps. Good thing I did not projectile vomit on the computer. That drivel is what got elected.

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!