LEO: Is this normal?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

LEO: Is this normal?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default LEO: Is this normal?

First check out this video: CCL holder threatened.

Now, is it normal to search a vehicle with people in it? Is it really a cause for an officer to draw down on someone if they don't answer a question but instead give info, such as having a CCL and a gun on their person? I'm not in LE so I don't know. From the standpoint of the guy, I can see how he would be afraid to say anything. From the standpoint of the cop, I can see how he would be pissed. But I just don't understand how the driver was left alone so long. Just asking so I can better understand.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 2005

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-01-2011, 03:33 PM   #2

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Already being discussed.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/dash-cam-canton-pd-notification-arrest-officer-goes-berserk-threatens-45583/

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAMISON View Post
wow. i didn't finish. and i want that time i just wasted back. I was hoping for at least a pic of Bea Arthur in her undies .

Old 08-01-2011, 03:39 PM   #3

Sorry about that...
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 2005