Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Legal and Activism (
-   -   Legal advice needed (302-201) (

goldensaber 03-31-2013 07:34 PM

Legal advice needed (302-201)
Has anyone gone thru this? Getting firearms back after a 302 (201)?
My neighbor who happens to be a district justice gave me the legal services hotline. Haven't called yet because I know I need a DR. to sign/verify? that I'm not nuts or violent.

How long does this process take? Do I REALLY need a lawyer?

Thanks for any advice.

mountainman13 03-31-2013 07:35 PM

Not the place to ask for legal advice.
I would contact a lawyer.
Good luck to you.

robocop10mm 03-31-2013 08:10 PM

A 302 is a Peace Officer's Commitment. A 201 is a voluntary commitment. I am not a Peace Officer is Pennsylvania so my advise would be useless. Definately contact an attorney.

c3shooter 03-31-2013 09:19 PM


Do I REALLY need a lawyer?

Yes, you do- and we ain't.

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:45 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.