Is it legal - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Is it legal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1245 Times on 609 Posts
Likes Given: 75

All attorneys do some pro-bono work. Call a couple of famiily law groups and see if they will work with you. If they won't they will usually refer you to a group that will. Not everone can afford an attorney.

My daugther went through this for a stalker, and found an excellent attorney that worked free. All he asked was a letter to the state pointing out what he did to try and get some state funding for it.

There will be fee legal advice, you just need to look.

Good luck.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:13 AM   #22

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

if it's federal law then the NICS background check system should have that information on file for you. get the number (from your local FFL holder) for the "denial" office, and call them to see what it is that won't let you have the weapon. have them mail/fax you a copy of their certified/authorized, federal explanation, and before you hang up, explain to the spokesman what is going on, and ask what steps you need to take to remedy the situation.

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 04-05-2011, 10:43 PM   #23

thats 4 sure.

Old 04-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #24

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default Do what right

Do whats right and protect yourself without they're consent. Its seems that those who feel they're in charge don't want to abide by our Constitution or Bill of Rights. Thats where you take matters into your own hands otherwise you will end up the victim of they're ignorance. The state our country is in now tells me
clearly that the people need to take care of business. Not by disobeying our laws under the Constitution and Bill of Rights but fight those laws created to take away our rights and freedoms. I just wish the majority of people would quit putting more attention into they're parties etc. and instead start taking charge
and fix our country. It isn't going to get fixed by government as you can clearly
see. Sadly though I think our society will sit on they're ass until they're
fighting in the streets with their neighbor over food. Don't wait until we are fighting each other. Take care of business now!